Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast
    Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Smile

One of My FAVORITE Amora Covers Ever!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Amora in other Anime Tv Show Future Avengers
    I always Dream of seeing many of my favorite characters made into Anime Form!

Anime is one of the coolest concepts in History and seeing any character like Amora gain that honor of being in Anime form is truly something Awesome we can appropriate and for how she looks!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Smile

Cool

The Mighty Thor 2016 Series had some of the Most Stunning Artwork I have ever seen in a Comic, and that is saying allot for comic book artist and inkers I love!

Amora was Such a Benefactors of this Artwork Style, she looked Stunning! You can tell the artist really cared to get her correct!

Enchantress portrait sketch!

Wink

The 9 Witchiest Witches in Comics!
    by Eric Diaz
    Oct 3 2019

https://nerdist.com/article/the-9-wi...hes-in-comics/

Exclamation Amora NEWS Alert!!!

The Villain For The Loki TV Show May’ve Been Revealed!

https://wegotthiscovered.com/tv/marv...-loki-tv-show/

Even though not too many specifics are out there regarding the upcoming Loki TV series set to air on the Disney Plus streaming service, you’d think more relevant news should be trickling down before long. After all, it will premiere in the not too distant future, so it’s not like we have to wait an eternity.

On that note, we can bring you a little something to chew on today, as our trusted sources – the same ones who told us that She-Hulk and Ms. Marvel shows were coming to Disney Plus before they were officially announced at D23 – are saying that Marvel Studios are seriously considering the Enchantress for a villainous role in Loki. And no, we’re not talking about the character popularized by DC’s Suicide Squad movie. Like Scarecrow, a character going by “Enchantress” exists in both DC and Marvel universes.

Right now, it’s being said that Enchantress could first appear in Loki, before moving on to the big screen with Thor: Love and Thunder. Alternatively, it’s not been ruled out that she could be saved for a different film down the road instead. It’s important to stress how no firm decision has been made, though this is one character from Thor lore whom we’ve yet to see adapted to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, so her inclusion would make a lot of sense.

BANNED

I'll be glad to finally see the MCU Amora the Enchantress make her debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, since as of this year 2019 the marvel character Amora has been around for 55 years already.

BANNED

Thor #348 Oct 1984
    "The Dark and the Light"
    Roger manages to temporarily stop Malekith from opening the Casket.

Balder meets the Norns, and he discovers how important he is in the overall scheme of things.
    He also sees how one small act by one person, can affect everyone else.
    Meanwhile, Thor saves himself from the pit and he and Roger defeat Malekith once and for all.
    In Asgard, the Warriors Three have gathered the host of Asgard for war.
    While Thor is distracted by Melodi aka Lorelei,

Malekith grabs Roger's gun and hurls it at the Casket, shattering it.
    The intense cold freezes the portal, allowing Surtur to shatter it, and enter our world.

Script and pencils by Walter Simonson, inks by Bob Wiacek

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    I'll be glad to finally see the MCU Amora the Enchantress make her debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, since as of this year 2019 the marvel character Amora has been around for 55 years already.
    Indeed, Their has been this good but slow burn in getting even the most long standing characters in Marvel into the MCU. I could have seen Amora in the Thor series much soon then this but like Johnathan Hickman with his stories, Kevin Feige always seems to have a longterm plan with when and how to use characters. While I am not please with Amora not being in the MCU yet, good things come to those that wait and if it leads to much more screentime for her to develop 1st in the Series like Loki and then move onto a Move like Love and Thunder that be a very interesting idea.

So Indeed if this stays the course and true it can be Very Exciting time for Amora as a character, Lets hope it comes to pass!

BANNED

Avengers #9 Oct 1964
    First appearance of Wonder Man in "The Coming of the... Wonder Man!"
    Baron Zemo, the Executioner and the Enchantress scheme on how to defeat the Avengers.
    They notice in the news that Simon Williams, arrested for embezzling money, blames Tony Stark.

They agree to help him get revenge on Stark as Iron Man is his bodyguard they are unaware they are one and the same.
    They take Williams to the Amazon jungle and use a machine on him which makes him all-powerful,

but to keep him under control, Zemo poisons him and only he knows the antidote.

They stage a battle against the Avengers where Wonder Man aids the Avengers, to earn their trust.
    He explains the illness he has and the Avengers work to find a cure.
    The Wasp is taken captive and the Avengers go to save her, only to be betrayed by Wonder Man.
    The Masters of Evil come very close to defeating the Avengers,

until Wonder Man turns on Zemo. His change of heart is due to the Avengers doing all they could to save him,
    even though they didn't know him. Wonder Man saves the Avengers, but subsequently dies from Zemo's poison.

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by Don Heck, inks by Dick Ayers

In cbr Line it is drawn

Tim the Enchanter vs Amora the Enchantress art by Brendan Tobin