Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Great pic of both women! And while I am a fan of both lovely ladies, I don't think they would ever work together like this...

What is happening with Enchantress these days? Is she in any books?
    Unfortunately not, still waiting but this long absence make me think that Aaron don't give a crap for her in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Unfortunately not, still waiting but this long absence make me think that Aaron don't give a crap for her in any way.
    Yeah.

In my world (lol), Amora has secreted herself in some far-off Asgardian land in some hidden cave increasing her magicks!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Yeah.

In my world (lol), Amora has secreted herself in some far-off Asgardian land in some hidden cave increasing her magicks!
    In my case, I think she's monitoring Sylvie Lushton progresses and training in the place she sent her.

In my case, I think she's monitoring Sylvie Lushton progresses and training in the place she sent her.
    Me too!

Yay! Me too, but i'm from the opinion that she's smarter of what she seems.
    Same and powerful! Like Wiccan said, she doesn't even know how powerful she could be.

Maybe Lorelei
    no in Loki but in sif maybe

https://www.cbr.com/report-disney-wo...dy-sif-series/

repost old pic

Last edited by juan678; 01-11-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Maybe Lorelei
    no in Loki but in sif maybe

https://www.cbr.com/report-disney-wo...dy-sif-series/

repost old pic

I hope God Odin hears you, Juan678.

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Me too!

Same and powerful! Like Wiccan said, she doesn't even know how powerful she could be.
    Sure, I have just think about it (and more or less in the same line as my idea that Sylvie Lushton could be Amora and Lorelei's mother) that Sylvie Lushton somehow ends up in Asgard's past where she does not has any memory of her previous life but retains all her power and something more (redeeming herself from a past and a present that she does not remember), continues her life despite everything, falls in love with a great warrior of those past times of Asgard and her power increases to the point of becoming someone important there and that leads to the fact that in their childhood, Amora and Lorelei fondly remembering this person that motivates them to be who they are in the present, with a young Amora becoming the Enchantress but receiving training from others in the mystical arts, especially Karnilla the Norn Queen, since her mother would not be available to help her because she died before she started, but she would be a special part of their lives and memories (Amora and Lorelei). In that way, I think, it could connect the lives of the three (Amora, Lorelei and Sylvie) in a way that might result in a sad but moving story and that would not change Amora so much but she would be seen with different eyes than those who are currently seen.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

All the Ladies in this Look AMAZING, Espcially the Great Details they Gave to Amora, Wanda and Zatanna, but They All are Amazingly well Done!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

"By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Talking

I Really LOVED Amora in the Hulk and Thor Animated Special!

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    All the Ladies in this Look AMAZING, Espcially the Great Details they Gave to Amora, Wanda and Zatanna, but They All are Amazingly well Done!
    Of course, this pic is my favourite by far.

Thank you very much CJStriker for all the additions.

My family loves comic books, specially Marvel and I drew my mom as Amora once xd She requested it but d@mn, I think I lost that drawing :/

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    My family loves comic books, specially Marvel and I drew my mom as Amora once xd She requested it but d@mn, I think I lost that drawing :/
    Mine too, especially my brother who introduced me to that world on 1989, Amora is my favorite since I first saw her in Walter Simonson's Thor run and then in the first Secret Wars, from there I am the fan number 1 and I always want to see the best.

Sure it's a cool drawing.

curiosity Amora in cbr list 20 Powerful Female Marvel Characters We Hope To See In The MCU's Phase Four

https://www.cbr.com/female-characters-mcu-phase-four/