Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Amora seems pretty prominent in variants.

I hope that translates in actual chapters as well.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Amora seems pretty prominent in variants.

I hope that translates in actual chapters as well.
    I hope too but I have a bad feeling regarding the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I hope too but I have a bad feeling regarding the story.
    that makes two of us.

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    that makes two of us.
    The truth is that seeing the specific part of the Captain Marvel series, the first part seems interesting, while the second seems a joke of something that has been seen on more than one occasion and is nothing original.

I'm a little scared to know that I could find myself there and the fact that Amora appears in another series and nothing in Thor or even in regard to the whole saga, already gives a pretty clear idea that Aaron, that particular character he cares nothing.

Fantastic Member

According to Kelly Thompson she would advise on managing expectations on Amora.
    https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...mora-the#notes

Quote Originally Posted by brer rabbit View Post
    According to Kelly Thompson she would advise on managing expectations on Amora.
    https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...mora-the#notes
    That worries me a little, I hope to read something good but if the expectations are low, it is sad that the writer who writes the character does not make an effort to improve it, certainly Kelly Thompson will do it with the best of intentions.

Anyway, whatever happens it is clear that the main responsible is Aaron, I do not expect anything, except a minimum of respect to the character in question and no humiliations or senseless deaths.

I hope that the next writer of Thor, whoever he/she is, does things much better than Aaron (and I hope that the Enchantress is a more important character and has a big role or something focused on her) and develops her better than Aaron has bothered to do that is basically nothing in his whole run.

awesome cover variant n 1

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    awesome cover variant n 1
    Yeah, the art on the covers are good, well at least some of them.

As I said before and multiple times, I'm afraid of Amora's portrayal in this saga.

Can someone tell me what is happening to Marvel with the Enchantress? They treat her worse than anyone and this reaches a point that the trend month after month, year after year is stronger.

Whenever they are going to do series related to some Asgardian character, they forget about her totally, it would not have missed anything that instead of the Valkyrie they would have thought of Hela, Balder, Sif, the Warriors Three or even Skurge or a new one about Loki (again) or Angela (again).

If it is a series that comes after War of the Realms, it would have made sense to them that they had made a miniseries or regular series of the Enchantress, finding her own way of redemption until she returned with their people again gaining their trust.

Still waiting answers

Hi, how are you? I'm so glad to see that Amora the Enchantress (a pretty personal favorite character, second one is Lorelei her younger sister and after Sylvie Lushton the teenage enchantress) is going to appear soon on Captain Marvel. Can't wait to see her, hope she's respected and you give justice to her.

I’m copying and pasting from an answer I already gave to a similar question:

I’d advise managing expectations on Amora - I only have two issues with her in a role that’s already decided in WoTR - and being coordinated across multiple books - AND I have three heroes in the book (again, only two issues!) including the hero whose name is on the cover.

That said, I always try to do right by characters.

https://1979semifinalist.tumblr.com/...that-amora-the

Yeah, It is the question I asked her yesterday.

She answered me with a previous answer she answered to another tumblr user.

I still waiting (second time) for an answer regarding what I said before but no one says anything.

Can someone tell me what is happening to Marvel with the Enchantress? They treat her worse than anyone and this reaches a point that the trend month after month, year after year is stronger.

Whenever they are going to do series related to some Asgardian character, they forget about her totally, it would not have missed anything that instead of the Valkyrie they would have thought of Hela, Balder, Sif, the Warriors Three or even Skurge or a new one about Loki (again) or Angela (again).

If it is a series that comes after War of the Realms, it would have made sense to them that they had made a miniseries or regular series of the Enchantress, finding her own way of redemption until she returned with their people again gaining their trust.
    Well, looks like that definitely no one is going to answer. I surrender.