Amora & Lorelei

History Marvel Universe Cover 80 Cameo

3 new Pic Thank Charlie 1981 post

new Legend of Enchantress avengers 1960 with Enchantress

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-break-u...uncle-pickles/

BANNED

Avengers #7 Aug 1964
    "Their Darkest Hour!"
    Iron Man faces the Avengers, who suspend him for a week after he refused to assist them a few days ago.
    In Asgard, the Enchantress and the Executioner are banished to Earth by Odin.

There they find Zemo, who had escaped the authorities, and they team up with him to stop Captain America.
    The Enchantress's ultimate motive, however, is to get Thor by her side.

After a training session fighting professional wrestlers in a gym, Captain America scolds Rick Jones for trying on Bucky’s old uniform.
    This brings back memories of Zemo and sparks again his will for revenge on his old enemy.
    After Giant-Man and the Wasp depart to the jungle to do some research on ants, Cap gets a visit
    from the Executioner posing as an ex-Nazi to lure the hero in the Amazon jungle to face Zemo.
    Meanwhile, the Enchantress successfully captures Thor by hypnotizing him.
    She uses a spell that somehow convinces Thor that his teammates are evil.

In South America, Cap easily gets rid of the natives fighting for Baron Zemo, but falls into a deep game trap.
    Called by Thor back to New York, Giant-Man and the Wasp arrive by helicopter to get attacked by the God of Thunder.
    Hearing of this on TV, Stark decides to intervene as Iron Man, despite his banishment from the Avengers.

The Enchantress is remotely watching Zemo’s progress in defeating Cap.
    When she sees that the hero is still alive at the bottom of the pit, she tries to help by causing a cave-in,

but it only gives Cap the opportunity to escape his prison.
    He defeats Zemo's forces and the baron tries to escape.
    Captain America stows away aboard the escape ship without Zemo’s suspicion.

Meanwhile, Iron Man brings Thor back to his senses. Zemo's ship arrives in New York and he attacks the Avengers.
    When Cap makes his presence known to Zemo, the Enchantress takes the ship back to the Executioner, who subdues the hero.
    The Masters of Evil flee before the rest of the team reaches them, but Thor generates a space warp that sends the ship who knows where.

The team decides to get ready, because they will be back.

Roster includes: Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Wasp and Giant-Man.

Script by Stan Lee, pencils by Jack Kirby, inks by Chic Stone

BANNED

Thor #346 Aug 1984
    "The Wild Hunt!"
    Roger Willis has come to New York to follow-up on his father's charge,
    when he's attacked by four men who have identified him as the one their master wants.
    He manages to break away and leaps into a cab.

Meanwhile, Mr. Strother tells Thor everything he knows about Roger and Eric Willis and the Casket of Ancient Winters.
    Thor then heads to the police precinct where Eric had been held to find out what was going on.

When he gets there, they offer Thor one of their special cookies, and he begins to crumble weakly to the ground.
    They tell him that he has tasted the enchanted food of faerie and is now a slave like they are.
    After the officer is finished bragging, Thor has heard enough and summons the lighting to strike the ensorceled mortals and knock them out.

Out beneath an abandoned section of the West Side Highway, Roger finds his goal - the Casket of Ancient Winters.
    He puts it in a Macy's bag and quickly leaves.
    But as soon as he turns the corner than Malekith arrives and finds the empty canvas lying on the ground.
    It's still cool to the touch so he knows his quarry is still close and pulls a horn from his pouch and calls out the Wild Hunt.
    Roger is stuck in traffic in a cab when the Hounds of the Hunter come roaring out of the sky.
    Roger fights back with his .45 killing a few when the Master of the Hounds arrives.

Out in the endless desert, Balder is waiting to die when a woman runs at him followed by a Sand Devil.
    Balder grabs a piece of wood and leaps to the attack while the shadowy figure that had been following him looks on astonished.

Meanwhile. back on the bridge, Roger's clip is empty but has managed to slay the huntsman's mount.
    But before the Huntsman can strike him down, lightening strikes him and the Huntsman's garb vanishes to reveal Malekith himself.
    Malekith rallies his hounds and sicks them on Thor and Roger.

Elsewhere, beyond the fields we know, the flaming demon, and his horde prepare for battle.

Back on the Queensboro Bridge, Thor finally realizes why the hounds have not attacked en masse.
    They are surrounded by iron, the bane of all inhabitants from the realm of faerie.
    Thor strikes Malekith with an iron beam and forces him and the hounds to flee.

Back at Melodi's apartment, she hears a knock on the door and there stands Malekith.

Thor and Roger decide on where they can hide and plan, and they head to Melodi's apartment.
    Once there, Melodi offers Thor a drink of golden mead, which he takes.

Watching this is Malekith and with him is Melodi.
    Thor is instantly overcome with passion and sweeps Melodi up for a kiss when he realizes it's not really her.
    It's just a stock of wood animated by faerie sorcery.
    It tells him the only way to get her back is to bring the Casket to the Cotswalds of England.

Script and pencils by Walter Simonson, inks by Terry Austin

Thor 16 minicameo Amora

BANNED

Thor #347 Sep 1984
    "Into the Realm of Faerie!"
    Thor and Roger invade the realm of Faerie to rescue Melodi aka Lorelei

while keeping the Casket of Ancient Winters out of Malekith's hands;

They don't quite succeed; Meanwhile, Balder has a chat with a Norn,
    Odin prepares for battle and Surtur prepares to invade earth.

Script and art by Walter Simonson

Lorei (2 page) was in Avengers Loki Unleashed #1

Amora in other Anime Tv Show Future Avengers

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Hello, I simply write after several months to comment that I definitely give up, when the new year begins, I will not create a new thread of the Enchantress because I am already tired and I can not take any longer with the attitude of Marvel and its unfortunate treatment towards this character and especially the way they treat their fans who just try to get in touch with them and ask something politely and without offending anyone, their only answer is always silence and clearly what you think they don't care absolutely.

I thank those who write here and the contributions made although they are less and less, but from time to time I would have expected someone to say something else, it could not be that the one who wrote more here was me, that proves that clearly in this forum nobody cares at all, and waiting for someone to say something and to discuss it was impossible.

I can not take anymore, simply, I wanted to rest from this, sometimes you have to recognize when you have lost, I will never insist again, or say anything about it again. That they do what they want with the character, there will never be anyone who bothers or thinks about doing something better with her.

I really like this character but it has clearly gone to the point of being a character that people will soon forget or that she will simply be treated in the same way over and over again to the point of absolute irrelevance and then her disappearance.

If someone wants to say something, go ahead, but I will not answer , not because I do not care about the opinion of others, something that does matter to me and a lot, but because I think it is better to let it be, also this thread unfortunately will soon be forgotten almost at the same time of writing these lines and nobody will bother to comment as usual.

Simply for me, this is completely definitively over.

This is not something for joking, i'm talking seriously, it would be nice if someone is going to say something, talk in the same way.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Hello, I simply write after several months to comment that I definitely give up, when the new year begins, I will not create a new thread of the Enchantress because I am already tired and I can not take any longer with the attitude of Marvel and its unfortunate treatment towards this character and especially the way they treat their fans who just try to get in touch with them and ask something politely and without offending anyone, their only answer is always silence and clearly what you think they don't care absolutely.

I thank those who write here and the contributions made although they are less and less, but from time to time I would have expected someone to say something else, it could not be that the one who wrote more here was me, that proves that clearly in this forum nobody cares at all, and waiting for someone to say something and to discuss it was impossible.

I can not take anymore, simply, I wanted to rest from this, sometimes you have to recognize when you have lost, I will never insist again, or say anything about it again. That they do what they want with the character, there will never be anyone who bothers or thinks about doing something better with her.

I really like this character but it has clearly gone to the point of being a character that people will soon forget or that she will simply be treated in the same way over and over again to the point of absolute irrelevance and then her disappearance.

If someone wants to say something, go ahead, but I will not answer , not because I do not care about the opinion of others, something that does matter to me and a lot, but because I think it is better to let it be, also this thread unfortunately will soon be forgotten almost at the same time of writing these lines and nobody will bother to comment as usual.

Simply for me, this is completely definitively over.

This is not something for joking, i'm talking seriously, it would be nice if someone is going to say something, talk in the same way.
    Their is No Better Fan they you are Charlie_1981 of Amora and I a Sorry, Very Sorry to hear that you have so much pain in feeling alone and feeling Marvel Does not Care about Amora as much as they should at least try to give some say about her.

I am sorry you have felt alone for so long and I want to be their for you and I am sure others here feel the same as well. Thank you for letting us know your pain and I want to help celebrate Amora and You as well threw this bad time.

Please don't give Up on Amora and on Your Fandom cause Marvel is just lazy, you Fandom has always been a Light of Joy around here on CBR and I don't want to see that go away or be taken for Granted any longer.

Please stay around and lets to celebrating Amora and hoping for good for her in the future, but Just cause their is no action by Marvel does Not take away all the Grandness that she has always been, lets to light and love in that My Friend.

Please let us start fresh now again and take one step at a time in loving and celebrating and discussion of Amora.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!