Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    It was Angela.
    No, it was Angela, (for all of like, 10 minutes) then Balder, then Karnilla and Hela together. (and if Angela, Balder and Karnilla can all be rulers of Hel, with Balder, who is not a magic user at all, as the longest ruling of the 3, so can Amora, it's not about the spells)
    Last edited by Raye; 04-24-2019 at 06:47 PM.

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    No, it was Angela, (for all of like, 10 minutes) then Balder, then Karnilla and Hela together. (and if Angela, Balder and Karnilla can all be rulers of Hel, with Balder, who is not a magic user at all, as the longest ruling of the 3, so can Amora, it's not about the spells)
    Oh, I'm sorry, I thought it was Angela for that series of Queen of Hel.

About Amora, I still believe that it is a nonsense, out of character and I do not know what Aaron does with her.

Well, obviously you don't since you're clearly not reading it.

Angela took the throne only to free Sera from Hel, as soon as that was accomplished, she gave the throne to Balder. Balder ruled Hel until Thor #4, when Hela came back to try and reclaim her throne by force, inconveniently she chose to do this as Sindr was also attacking. In order to resolve the situation without having to fight a battle on 2 fronts, Loki suggested Hela marry Balder so they could share their rule, and then turn the fight towards Sindr where it should be. After they kicked Sindr's ass, Karnilla could not bear to see Balder married to Hela, so she stepped in to take his place, and she and Loki brought Balder back to life and teleported all 3 brothers back to Midgard, that's how Balder is back among the living. Karnilla and Hela have been in charge since, though Hela seems to be keeping busy elsewhere, in Guardians of the Galaxy. As far as I am aware, Hel remains unconquered as of yet due to these events, but that may change.

Well, obviously you don't since you're clearly not reading it.

Angela took the throne only to free Sera from Hel, as soon as that was accomplished, she gave the throne to Balder. Balder ruled Hel until Thor #4, when Hela came back to try and reclaim her throne by force, inconveniently she chose to do this as Sindr was also attacking. In order to resolve the situation without having to fight a battle on 2 fronts, Loki suggested Hela marry Balder so they could share their rule, and then turn the fight towards Sindr where it should be. After they kicked Sindr's ass, Karnilla could not bear to see Balder married to Hela, so she stepped in to take his place, and she and Loki brought Balder back to life and teleported all 3 brothers back to Midgard, that's how Balder is back among the living. Karnilla and Hela have been in charge since, though Hela seems to be keeping busy elsewhere, in Guardians of the Galaxy. As far as I am aware, Hel remains unconquered as of yet due to these events, but that may change.
    Thanks for it, I'll see if I find those comics and I'll read them.

But I would like to know if the whole theme of the Enchantress interests you or not, because I do not see you worried at all about it and the way she is written, something that concerns me a lot.

I expected some answer but I know there is no interest at all after two days.

Honestly? not particularly, she's not a character that I give a ton of thought to. I wasn't going to post in this thread again after my initial post, but I answered because I saw some misinformation posted and wanted to make sure the asker wasn't walking away with information that was incorrect, that's all.
    Last edited by Raye; 04-26-2019 at 11:04 PM.

Honestly? not particularly, she's not a character that I give a ton of thought to. I answered because I saw some misinformation posted and wanted to make sure the asker wasn't walking away with information that was incorrect, that's all.
    Ah, pity, I thought it would be nice to argue about it, personally I do not like the treatment so unfortunate that Marvel are giving to the Enchantress for too many years, I want this saga to end quickly and the character does not suffer Irreversible damage, I just want what I said, RESPECT, JUSTICE and BETTER DEVELOPMENT.

New pic

Marvel Masterpieces - Series 10 (2018)

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Marvel Masterpieces - Series 10 (2018)
    I think this is a repost, but still nice and stunning art.

Seriously a whole entire issue of War of the Realms and the Enchantress is not appearing?????? What the hell happens with Marvel and The Enchantress?

This is the second time (last time was on 2003, Thor 65 by Jurgens, supposedly she was going to have an issue focused on her, and then, nothing), she appears on the info of an issue and then, inside is nothing, every week, every day i'm more, more concerned about Amora in this saga.

Seems Amora will have at least a part to play in a new Loki Young Adult Novel coming out in September.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=66802908

With this being the synopsis:

Before the days of going toe-to-toe with the Avengers, a younger Loki is desperate to prove himself heroic and capable, while it seems everyone around him suspects him of inevitable villainy and depravity . . . except for Amora. Asgard's resident sorceress-in-training feels like a kindred spirit-someone who values magic and knowledge, who might even see the best in him.

But when Loki and Amora cause the destruction of one of Asgard's most prized possessions, Amora is banished to Earth, where her powers will slowly and excruciatingly fade to nothing. Without the only person who ever looked at his magic as a gift instead of a threat, Loki slips further into anguish and the shadow of his universally adored brother, Thor.

When Asgardian magic is detected in relation to a string of mysterious murders on Earth, Odin sends Loki to investigate. As he descends upon nineteenth-century London, Loki embarks on a journey that leads him to more than just a murder suspect, putting him on a path to discover the source of his power-and who he's meant to be.

That would be a perfect time for Enchantress to interact with Scarlet Witch. I don't think the 2 have met up for many years. They used to have a strong dislike for each other. It would also bring Enchantress into contact with someone outside of Asgard and bring Amora into the Earthly plane where maybe then will then start featuring her more!
    Last edited by Phoenixx9; 05-01-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Danvidar View Post
    Seems Amora will have at least a part to play in a new Loki Young Adult Novel coming out in September.
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=66802908

With this being the synopsis:

Before the days of going toe-to-toe with the Avengers, a younger Loki is desperate to prove himself heroic and capable, while it seems everyone around him suspects him of inevitable villainy and depravity . . . except for Amora. Asgard's resident sorceress-in-training feels like a kindred spirit-someone who values magic and knowledge, who might even see the best in him.

But when Loki and Amora cause the destruction of one of Asgard's most prized possessions, Amora is banished to Earth, where her powers will slowly and excruciatingly fade to nothing. Without the only person who ever looked at his magic as a gift instead of a threat, Loki slips further into anguish and the shadow of his universally adored brother, Thor.

When Asgardian magic is detected in relation to a string of mysterious murders on Earth, Odin sends Loki to investigate. As he descends upon nineteenth-century London, Loki embarks on a journey that leads him to more than just a murder suspect, putting him on a path to discover the source of his power-and who he's meant to be.
    Seems something nice, thanks to post it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    That would be a perfect time for Enchantress to interact with Scarlet Witch. I don't think the 2 have met up for many years. They used to have a strong dislike for each other. It would also bring Enchantress into contact with someone outside of Asgard and bring Amora into the Earthly plane where maybe then will then start featuring her more!
    Everything regarding Aaron and the Enchantress is so doubtful, he already shows the little respect he has for her and the story already shows it. A normal and decent writer it would have thought about it and we would have seen it in history or it would have shown proof of it and unfortunately it is not like that, it is the third time I say it I only want Respect, Justice and Better development for the Enchantress, at least a minimum of it because I feel like they are laughing at it and don't care for nothing.