Page 7 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I was more going with that Amora wanted to and Lorelei wanted to a well more maybe just to take what Amora wanted or see what the fuss was about but I wasn't pushing Thor and Lorelai as a couple...
    Me too, but Lorelei was portrayed in that way you said when she appeared for first time in a Thor book. Also their story never was explored more when obviously there are hints that indicates that their relationship is beyond a rivalry, always I wanted to know more.

Another month of Solicitations and as usual, Zero mentions of Amora the Enchantress (even if she appears on one panel of a preview of issue 1 of War of the Realms, but no mention in any solicitation info on any comic), Sylvie Lushton or Lorelei

I have a feeling we may not hear from Sylvie for quite a while.

How old is she? I wonder if she could turn a new leaf and join the champions? They don't have a magic user.

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    I have a feeling we may not here from Sylvie for quite a while.

How old is she? I wonder if she could turn a new leaf and join the champions? They don't have a magic user.
    I have no idea, I hope to see her again soon, but it's been two years since the end of the Illuminati series and it's not known what happened to her since Amora sent her away, maybe she will be in one of the ten realms living her own adventures, maybe she has found a way to be back at Earth before everything begins, who knows, I don't see her being killed off for the sake of it or just because no one can remenber her.

I think, that Sylvie Lushton should be close to 18 years old now, 16-17 could be perfectly. Hopefully the writer of the series of Champions would think of her for the team, it would be great to see her in a different environment.

BANNED

Talking Happy Thor's Day!!!

Thor #339 Jan 1984
    "Something Old, Something New..."
    After arriving back in Asgard and pronouncing his victory, Beta Ray Bill collapses.
    Odin declares that neither warrior will perish, and to take them both to the house of healing.

The attendants are very curious about Bill, but Lorelei finds him repulsive.
    Her and Sif debate over looks versus honor, until Odin arrives.

Odin goes in to see Thor who feels disgraced before him.
    Thor announces he will renounce his godhood and leave Asgard forever.
    Odin tells him that he will have to speak with Bill, who is not happy with the outcome either.
    Odin then goes to speak with Bill, who wants to know if his claim on the hammer is only until someone stronger comes along?
    He knows it was forged for Thor, but he needs it as well. Bill asks if there is a way out of this dilemma of honor and need.

Odin tells him that in the past, the gods demanded a sacrifice for help,
    but Bill has already given him something precious - the life of his son.
    So Odin will grant what aid he can and bestow on Bill a gift, one that may destroy him.
    Later that evening, a rider crests the hill, through the pass of Ullthang, and into Nidavellir.
    Eitri recognizes Odin immediately and asks what the dwarves can do for the gods.
    Through the night, the two talk, and Eitri agrees to the task on one condition.
    Odin must send a woman to defeat their champion, only then will old wrongs be redressed.

Back in Asgard, Thor and Bill discuss the outcome of their contest, when they see Sif in full armor, riding fast.
    When they ask a nurse about what's going on, she tells them that Sif rides
    out to fight a champion on behalf of them both and that she may never return.
    On the ride, Sif recalls her meeting with Odin and her own secret reason for accepting Odin's request.

She is intrigued by Bill and wants to find favor in his eyes.
    Suddenly, the dwarves champion ambushes Sif. She fights back, but the dwarf is larger than she is.

Elsewhere, Volstagg is sitting on Agnar, telling him of the trials of Balder.
    Of how Loki tricked Hoder into killing Balder, and how he traveled through Hela's domain.
    Someplace else, the gigantic figure continues its forging, the forging of a great sword.
    In Quebec, Rene Baroque laments buying the food processor when Fafnir arrives and destroys the lighthouse with him in it.

Back in Nidavellir, Sif overcomes Throgg and knocks him unconscious.
    Eitri arrives and is happy that Sif defeated Throgg.
    He tells her that Throgg has been using his freakish size to bully the dwarves.
    After having been beaten by a woman, he won't show his face for a long time.
    Eitri then tells the rest of the dwarves to stoke the furnaces, it's time to work!
    After Sif's return to Asgard, she speaks with Bill. He tells her that he longs to return to his people, his duty lies with them.
    Sif wants to know if he will return to Asgard, but Bill tells her no.
    Asgard reminds him of everything he gave up when he was remade, he has no humanity left...for anyone.

In Nidavellir, Odin, Sif, Thor, and Bill are present while the dwarves work a forging unlike since the beginning of time.
    When the time is right, Odin unleashes the full force of his magic into the mold, and Bill reaches in.
    When he pulls out the hammer, he changes once more into Beta Ray Thor!
    Odin asks Bill if he accepts this great responsibility, and he does with all his heart.
    Odin names the hammer Stormbreaker and then returns Mjolnir to Thor, which is his alone.
    Odin then tells Bill that he must hurry, the demons are almost upon his people.
    Thor decides to go with Bill to help him and calls Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder to help carry them quickly.
    Sif tells them that she is coming with them, and the three of them race for the stars.

Script and art by Walter Simonson

My complaints regarding Sylvie Lushton and hope it was because of these two panels from Illuminati series almost three years ago. I hate the fact not to know anything about whatever happened to her.

Seriously, seeing these ... Why she can't or be unable to appear on War of the Realms saga?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Beautiful pic!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Beautiful pic!
    Yeah, it is.

My complaints regarding Sylvie Lushton and hope it was because of these two panels from Illuminati series almost three years ago. I hate the fact not to know anything about whatever happened to her.

Seriously, seeing these ... Why she can't or be unable to appear on War of the Realms saga?

Still waiting for an answer regarding this.

Repost adventures Amora Avengers Academy

Last edited by juan678; 01-29-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Nice, but I'm still waiting for an answer regarding Sylvie Lushton, please.

Nice, but I'm still waiting for an answer regarding Sylvie Lushton, please.
    I think she might be forgotten about? Writers might deem her not important enough to appear?

It will be the same old tired characters being reused in the event.