Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Amora vs Champions n 4
    It's just a variant. The Champions WOTR tie-in doesn't start until issue 5.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

This is at least a bit better than the other one.

Still can't understand why Amora has to be with Malekith. I don't like it in multiple levels of complaint.

Today Mike Deorato Repost Old pic Classic Amora 90

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuEU8KgF...d=m58us8fzhxbb

Today Mike Deorato Repost Old pic Classic Amora 90

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuEU8KgF...d=m58us8fzhxbb
    Very Nice.

Well, at least, Amora appears on some Marvel book. (seeing from a Fantastic Four cover already posted here and War of the Realms 3 solicitation, apart from this, nothing new)

I know very well that this crossover is going to disappoint me regarding Amora, I'm highly afraid about her portrayal there that I still think that what Aaron does with her is totally out of character and shows a highly ignorance about her story making her being nothing more than a traitor to her whole race in this.

I don't know how to make someone at Marvel answering me, I tried multiple times but never got an answer from anyone, twitter on the creators ... it's like they don't have any interest on listen fans, of course, I was nicer and polite asking it but nothing.

BANNED

Happy Thor's Day!

Thor #340 Feb 1984
    "Though Hel Should Bar the Way!"
    Thor, Sif and Bill save the latters people from alien demons;

On Earth, Lorelei asks Loki what he is getting out of their game, to which Loki replies that it will amuse him.

Writing and art by Walter Simonson

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Thor #340 Feb 1984
    "Though Hel Should Bar the Way!"
    Thor, Sif and Bill save the latters people from alien demons;

On Earth, Lorelei asks Loki what he is getting out of their game, to which Loki replies that it will amuse him.

Writing and art by Walter Simonson
    Seeing these things from the Walt Simonson's run (which I have read again, I have lost count of how many times I have already done it, I love it and I enjoy it very much with each reading), that idea that I comment to you by private message a couple of weeks ago, it had occurred to me that Lorelei somehow participated in that battle against the fire demons of Surtur, but in a more hidden way and in other circumstances (it would be almost like a retcon but without changing things too much), an untold story about Lorelei meets Sylvie Lushton as a very young girl and her parents in New York while is snowing whom she is forced to protect in a short period of time before returning to her apartment and continuing with Loki's plan and her approach to Thor, before that Amora decided to punish her sister for not doing anything for Asgard.

It could have been something that perfectly happened and that would redeem a little to Lorelei, also that Loki had a first contact with the girl from Broxton that years later would become the teenage version of the Enchantress.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Seeing these things from the Walt Simonson's run (which I have read again, I have lost count of how many times I have already done it, I love it and I enjoy it very much with each reading), that idea that I comment to you by private message a couple of weeks ago, it had occurred to me that Lorelei somehow participated in that battle against the fire demons of Surtur, but in a more hidden way and in other circumstances (it would be almost like a retcon but without changing things too much), an untold story about Lorelei meets Sylvie Lushton as a very young girl and her parents in New York while is snowing whom she is forced to protect in a short period of time before returning to her apartment and continuing with Loki's plan and her approach to Thor, before that Amora decided to punish her sister for not doing anything for Asgard.

It could have been something that perfectly happened and that would redeem a little to Lorelei, also that Loki had a first contact with the girl from Broxton that years later would become the teenage version of the Enchantress.
    This reads as intriguing to me. I like the 'hidden' reasoning because in the past marvel comics published series of that nature in the form of Untold Tales of Spider-Man and X-Men: The Hidden Years.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    This reads as intriguing to me. I like the 'hidden' reasoning because in the past marvel comics published series of that nature in the form of Untold Tales of Spider-Man and X-Men: The Hidden Years.
    Yeah, it would make these characters with more complexity and being even more interesting, also having a major roles.

A cover from War of the Realms 4, it's nice to see Amora appearing on covers, I can't understand why this is not more common.

A cover from War of the Realms 4, it's nice to see Amora appearing on covers, I can't understand why this is not more common.

arthur Adams cover; Thanks Charlie, now 3 cover with Amora

arthur Adams cover; Thanks Charlie, now 3 cover with Amora
    Well, It's two covers (This cover and the Fantastic Four one) and one variant (Champions 4)

Amora looks cool but her breasts are a bit... off or is it just me LoL.

damn, Sindr looks HOT.