Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 379
  1. #16
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Excellent to See this Site Back Up and Running for a Brand New Year of 2019!

    Only Charlie_1981 could ever Do Justice for Amora's Thread Creation and Opening Pages, Well Done as Always!


    Thank you very much. Hope people don't ignore it and give respect and justice to this amazing and lovely character (the other two, too)

  2. #17
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Oh that comes later so I haven't read that scene ^^
    Ah, so Dazzler was one of the heroines. I only remember 2 women were the heroines present.

    So her next appearance I saw was in Marvel Ultimate Alliance, joining Loki, Mordo, and Doom to distract the heroes and absorb Odin's power, but I don't remember how she ended, whether we fought her or not.

    Attachment 76078

    Also, I never got this loading art. This is the first time I see it.
    Yeah, I love it too.

  3. #18
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    16,859

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Great way to start this thread Charlie. That was a nice write up and list of issues. And you and Juan678 posted some great pictures to start things with.
    Thanks ArchAngelSilver Repost old pic amora

  4. #19
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Thanks ArchAngelSilver Repost old pic amora
    Very Nice!

  5. #20
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default

    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 01-05-2019 at 03:56 AM.

  6. #21
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default


  7. #22
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default

    And the last two ones, more Sylvie


  8. #23
    Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    I love this cover and how misleading it is, LOL. I wish I was a part of the fandom when it came out just to see how much people freaked out over it.

    I wish someone would follow up on Sylvie and whatever the Hel happened to her after the end of Illuminatti. The supposed Young Avengers relaunch this year could be a nice title to revisit her, considering that's the team that introduced her to comics and, if I'm remembering this right, she was the only member of the Young Masters who was actually considered to be recruited by the YA. Maybe we could get a full circle moment with her joining them. I've been wanting to read a story about Sylvie finding out more about her origins and why exactly Loki set her up to the a fake goddess. I've always found that wasn't properly explained; not to mention there was even doubt whether she was a real person at all or a magic construct created by Loki (I don't remember if that was ever fully resolved).

  9. #24
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I love this cover and how misleading it is, LOL. I wish I was a part of the fandom when it came out just to see how much people freaked out over it.

    I wish someone would follow up on Sylvie and whatever the Hel happened to her after the end of Illuminatti. The supposed Young Avengers relaunch this year could be a nice title to revisit her, considering that's the team that introduced her to comics and, if I'm remembering this right, she was the only member of the Young Masters who was actually considered to be recruited by the YA. Maybe we could get a full circle moment with her joining them. I've been wanting to read a story about Sylvie finding out more about her origins and why exactly Loki set her up to the a fake goddess. I've always found that wasn't properly explained; not to mention there was even doubt whether she was a real person at all or a magic construct created by Loki (I don't remember if that was ever fully resolved).
    In the previous appreciation thread, I have had the idea that Sylvie Lushton could be the unknown mother of Amora the Enchantress and Lorelei depending on whatever happened to her and what kind of adventures she was involved, it might even be curious if the whole Conan universe ends up being introduced into the Marvel universe continuity, see Sylvie sent to that time and then into Asgard's past to become that person starting the story and the legend of the Enchantress.

    PD: I forgot the part of Sylvie Lushton being Amora's sidekick in the present time, I still think it can be an amazing idea.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 01-05-2019 at 11:47 AM.

  10. #25
    Queen of Disaster Magik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Limbo
    Posts
    420

    Default

    I love that cover so much! Billy looks handsome and Sylvie looks fabulous!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I love this cover and how misleading it is, LOL. I wish I was a part of the fandom when it came out just to see how much people freaked out over it.

    I wish someone would follow up on Sylvie and whatever the Hel happened to her after the end of Illuminatti. The supposed Young Avengers relaunch this year could be a nice title to revisit her, considering that's the team that introduced her to comics and, if I'm remembering this right, she was the only member of the Young Masters who was actually considered to be recruited by the YA. Maybe we could get a full circle moment with her joining them. I've been wanting to read a story about Sylvie finding out more about her origins and why exactly Loki set her up to the a fake goddess. I've always found that wasn't properly explained; not to mention there was even doubt whether she was a real person at all or a magic construct created by Loki (I don't remember if that was ever fully resolved).
    Yeah, the new YA volume could be consider her on the team. Besides, If I was the YA leader I'd prefer Sylvie as an ally bc she's powerful and it's better to have her in that way.

  11. #26
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    I love that cover so much! Billy looks handsome and Sylvie looks fabulous!

    Yeah, the new YA volume could be consider her on the team. Besides, If I was the YA leader I'd prefer Sylvie as an ally bc she's powerful and it's better to have her in that way.
    I'm Agreed

  12. #27
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default


  13. #28
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default


  14. #29
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    2,930

    Default


  15. #30
    Ribrianne~4~Life!!! ^_^ CJStriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    9,628

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Thank you very much. Hope people don't ignore it and give respect and justice to this amazing and lovely character (the other two, too)
    Could Not Agree More, Keep the Love Going and Hoping for Me NEW Love from Marvel for her in the Near Future as well!


    Let it Bloom. Let it Ring. The Song of Love & Victory!”

    ~~ Brianne De Chateau ~ Episode 102, of Dragon Ball Super!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyHGXMH6HB0
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •