Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    curiosity Amora in cbr list 20 Powerful Female Marvel Characters We Hope To See In The MCU's Phase Four

https://www.cbr.com/female-characters-mcu-phase-four/
    It's a curiosity and it's good to make lists, but I would like for once to have some truth and you can really see her without changing the character completely because she should be recognizable and there are many blonde actresses of green or blue eyes that could be a good Amora

Guys did you hear the rumour about a new Disney+ tv show of Lady Sif? Maybe we could see Amora on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Guys did you hear the rumour about a new Disney+ tv show of Lady Sif? Maybe we could see Amora on it.
    Juan678 already posted it yesterday, I'm not sure about until I heard more news but considering the trend from last years, don't count on it until you see it and it's real.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Sure it's a cool drawing.
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie_1981 View Post
    Juan678 already posted it yesterday, I'm not sure about until I heard more news but considering the trend from last years, don't count on it until you see it and it's real.
    Oh, I didn't see it, sorry. My laptop died so I was a little bit lost xd

Thank you!

Your're welcome.

Oh, I didn't see it, sorry. My laptop died so I was a little bit lost xd
    Don't worry, apart from the pic that Juan678 posted (message #50), I had not realized about those news until a few minutes since he does it.

war realm preview

Amora return in Malekith ..............
    Last edited by juan678; 01-14-2019 at 05:03 PM.

Who are those others with Amora?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

war realm preview

Amora return in Malekith ..............
    I don't like the way Dauterman draws Amora, so skinny, also I said before that what Aaron is doing with her, i'm not satisfied because is so out of character to be with these people, there is no explanation, no reasons to why is she with them in all Aaron run.

Unfortunately it's pretty clear that she is not going to have a decent portrayal.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 01-14-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Where the f*ck is Sylvie Lushton?! And why she's not with Amora in the preview?
    Ugh, I blame my high expectations for all of this.

Where the f*ck is Sylvie Lushton?! And why she's not with Amora in the preview?
    Ugh, I blame my high expectations for all of this.
    They already forgot about her, don't expect Aaron giving Amora justice and respect, even Lorelei isn't in this saga.

I know that many of Amora's fans in this thread are unhappy with it, but I'm still looking forward to Amora's part in War of the Realms. I still think she's done alright in Aarons Thor. But, I would still like to see her gain some more panel time.
    Feel free to disagree.
    Last edited by Thievery; 01-16-2019 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    I know that many of Amora's fans in this thread are unhappy with it, but I'm still looking forward to Amora's part in War of the Realms. I still think she's done alright in Aarons Thor. But, I would still like to see her gain some more panel time.
    Feel free to disagree.
    These things are what I can't understand on Aaron's Thor. Unfortunately, she's not done alright in his run, he barely uses her and in the moment he does, it's terrible.

I never read anything on Aaron's interviews saying anything or mentioning her in any way, I'm unable to understand what kind of interest Aaron has with her, instead of her, and portraying her in that way, he could have use or create a new character, because there is absolutely nothing understandable.

Seeing news of this War of the Realms and noting that apart from on a page of a preview, the Enchantress appears.

Knowing what I think of what Aaron is doing or rather what he is not doing in reference to her, because I still do not understand and it does not matter if I try to ask questions on his twitter or ask someone in Marvel, and I say that I never get any response.

Does anyone really think that Jason Aaron will respect the character at some point or will she be humiliated constantly or possibly kill her off in a bad way without any kind of respect or justice?

It would be fantastic if someone answered me, thanks.

Well Charlie, I would say that Amora may not be Aaron's favorite Thor villain, but I think that he still respects her as a character. He may just view her differently from her fans.

And, I don't think that Aaron will kill her. At least not permanently. And, I don't see him deliberately trying to humiliate her as part of his story. I think that Aaron will leave Amora in a situation where she can still be used respectably going forward. I don't think that he will flat out character assassinate the Enchantress.

So keep up hope Charlie.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngelSliver View Post
    Well Charlie, I would say that Amora may not be Aaron's favorite Thor villain, but I think that he still respects her as a character. He may just view her differently from her fans.

And, I don't think that Aaron will kill her. At least not permanently. And, I don't see him deliberately trying to humiliate her as part of his story. I think that Aaron will leave Amora in a situation where she can still be used respectably going forward. I don't think that he will flat out character assassinate the Enchantress.

So keep up hope Charlie.
    I hope so, I hope I was half as positive as you are, but I have a bad feeling about this War of the Realms concerning her.

I wish I was wrong but I am already overwhelmed and tired of seeing how bad it is that Marvel doesn't give respect and good portrayals of the Enchantress and how it can be that neither Lorelei is mentioned in a saga that is supposed to have to do with the Asgardians and what happened with Sylvie Lushton and the place where she was sent by Amora, why those things are not even mentioned in a saga like that and are forgetten?