Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Cute issue, the Pym family is hilariously complicated (though I refuse to acknowledge the cat/skrull abomination as part of it). One mistake though with the issue stood out to me, Bucky remembers everything he did as Winter Soldier. Also kind of a shame her actual brother didn’t pop up. I’m still waiting for that meeting.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 05-08-2019 at 10:19 AM.

It has been a cute issue but I can not stop thinking about the elephant in the room that is Hank!Pym in space. The waiting is becoming painful.

Hanks dead. Like super dead. His soul was even eaten, cause why not. Not even to worse of the worse received the kind of fate Hank has.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Cute issue, the Pym family is hilariously complicated (though I refuse to acknowledge the cat/skrull abomination as part of it). One mistake though with the issue stood out to me, Bucky remembers everything he did as Winter Soldier. Also kind of a shame her actual brother didn’t pop up. I’m still waiting for that meeting.
    which real brother are you referring to?

I assume he means Ultron.

Hanks dead. Like super dead. His soul was even eaten, cause why not. Not even to worse of the worse received the kind of fate Hank has.
    Even if Hank's gone, there's no way Ultron went away with him.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Scott Lang's death was violent and horrific. and he didn't beat Janet.

Ultron.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    which real brother are you referring to?
    mister sir GRRRRR KILL ALLL HOOMANS BUT WAIT LOVE ME DADDY ULTRON

william deserves the goddamn world and we will protect him
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

ohhh him. i thought that he was eaten by space rats.

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You forgot the big twist at the end...
    spoilers:
    Maria Pym - alive!?!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm sensing a twist. It wouldn't be the first time someone has shown up pretending to be Maria Pym
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You forgot the big twist at the end...
    spoilers:
    Maria Pym - alive!?!
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I doubt it. It's easy enough to fake a video chat using cgi; that's probably something that can be done in real life with today's technology, so in the Marvel Universe, it must be child's play. That was the only part of the issue I didn't like—this isn't the first time that Maria's supposedly come back to life, though to be fair, the last time was thirty years ago. But we also just had a supposedly-dead-mom-is-actually-alive-or-is-she story with Kate over in Hawkeye and WCA. I have total faith in Jerwhit's writing, but if it were anyone else...
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13
    Cute issue, the Pym family is hilariously complicated (though I refuse to acknowledge the cat/skrull abomination as part of it).
    The circumstances of William's birth are pretty gross, but they're not his fault, and both of his parents love(d) and claim(ed) him. And he's adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    spoilers:
    I doubt it. It's easy enough to fake a video chat using cgi; that's probably something that can be done in real life with today's technology, so in the Marvel Universe, it must be child's play. That was the only part of the issue I didn't like—this isn't the first time that Maria's supposedly come back to life, though to be fair, the last time was thirty years ago. But we also just had a supposedly-dead-mom-is-actually-alive-or-is-she story with Kate over in Hawkeye and WCA. I have total faith in Jerwhit's writing, but if it were anyone else...
    end of spoilers

The circumstances of William's birth are pretty gross, but they're not his fault, and both of his parents love(d) and claim(ed) him. And he's adorable.
    did Criti claim him?

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

It's comics. Very few characters are dead and stay dead.

I wouldn't be too surprised to see Hank Pym resurrected at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    did Criti claim him?
    You know what I meant. Sometimes someone's father is not the person who knocked up their mother.

Not all his soul was devoured, just a piece, which we can assume was the good piece.

But I do not doubt that sooner or later Nadia will discover that Pym! Ultron is out there and she is going to want to rescue what remains of her father. It is probably she who finds a way to separate them and restore Pym.

I understand in a way that Janet and the rest are hiding from Nadia that Pym is out there, if Nadia knew it she would probably launch his search immediately.