Page 85 of 106 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1583
    Spectacular Member

Loki doesn't really have short hair in today's issue or maybe he does, who knows. He's wearing a piece that covers his hair, like Kid-Loki did during YA. I actually prefer short hair on Loki but I'm not against long hair either.

And tbh, this version was one of the better looking versions of classic Loki.
    Last edited by Lambadelta; 09-26-2019 at 06:14 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Loki in myths was described as being rather handsome.

In the comics, he started out as looking at the very least not ugly. Some artists drew him more handsome than others, while many drew him as looking quite ugly. He did get even more ugly as time went on, though, to the point where in Siege he just looks like absolute crap.

And even some of kidLoki's looks were everything from adorable angel baby to hideous troll child.

With the newer Lokis, I prefer them to be good looking, but it's fun to see the different looks we get from different artists. And because of Lokis many different looks, you can get so many different looks for him.

Mike Deodato's Loki was a lot different than what he normally works with, but he gave us a very interesting Loki who I still love, especially with his long hair. I love longer-haired Lokis, though I normally don't like it too long.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karabaja View Post
    The problem about "good loking " is that it's very subjective. For me, Loki in today's issue was handsome AF, with only long hair missing to be perfect.
    I agree, he looked handsome to me.

This was one from 1960s. He's supposed to be dashing here
    Artistic presentation of comic book characters changes over the decades. The x-men were teenagers when they first appeared, but the style in which they were drawn made them much older-looking; they look like mid-20s to me.
    I forgot the name of the artist who worked on Simonson's run, but Loki looked handsome and young then, while prior to that he appeared like an average-looking 50yo.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Extraordinary Member

Artistic presentation of comic book characters changes over the decades. The x-men were teenagers when they first appeared, but the style in which they were drawn made them much older-looking; they look like mid-20s to me.
    I forgot the name of the artist who worked on Simonson's run, but Loki looked handsome and young then, while prior to that he appeared like an average-looking 50yo.
    I love this page LOL

If only someone had told these people then what we would do to these characters LOL

Spectacular Member

One thing that needs to be said, Loki's fashion choices have gotten a lot better. I mean what was he thinking? XD

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

Here's the Loki 2099 variant.
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Aegis View Post
    Here's the Loki 2099 variant.
    I have no words

I mean for a cyberpunk Loki I guess it works.

And yeah, handsome is subjective, I guess I meant more young, just as long as it wasn't teen young. And i personally just like long hair that isn't all tied/slicked back.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    I mean for a cyberpunk Loki I guess it works.

And yeah, handsome is subjective, I guess I meant more young, just as long as it wasn't teen young. And i personally just like long hair that isn't all tied/slicked back.
    mmm Loki is a type that does not seem good to me in the cyberpunk style , you know he is a magician who has not shown particular problems in finding a body of flesh ..... I do not find that the cyberpunk theme matches so much with Loki .
    I also think he is better with long hair a new artist for the Loki series would be great, I'm the first to want it, and waiting a month is a good sacrifice

Spectacular Member

It looks like I might be the only one who prefers short hair on Loki. I like long hair better on Thor. I want Thor's long hair back :'(

Cyberpunk Loki.....well it's new. The art looks good.

I mean Loki may not be the best fit for cyberpunk, but it's a 2099 variant cover so it's gonna be cyberpunk no matter what, 2099 is cyberpunk Marvel.

And I think hair shouldn't be much longer than chin length, but I like something up there that's loose, unlike in the old days when it was always either held back or under a helmet.

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

She's kind of a cross between Hela, Loki and Warlock from the New Mutants. I don't know if this is an original concept or based off of any Loki appearances from the original 2099 stories. Don't know anything about Loki's appearances from then. Cool design though and fits the theme of the concept with a twist.
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

Spectacular Member

I actually like the design but to be honest, without the horns and the Loki logo, I wouldn't have guessed that was Loki, if that makes any sense.

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate