That’s really interesting about the ravens, it would make sense with what we’ve seen with Odin’s behavior if they touch upon it. I’m gonna have to check that God Country book out I’ve heard of it but never read it I’ve only read some of Cates’s Doctor Strange. But it sounds like a really good story not to mention it’ll give me something new to read over winter break. The astral stuff does seem to make more sense especially if it looks like everything is going cosmic for the meantime, even if everything right now is just guesswork with the information we have currently. Yeah there wouldn’t be a doubt that people would be suspicious of Loki if Thor ended up out of it and I’m sure they’ll think something is up when he picks up Mjolnir. I wonder when and how he’ll get worthy; the reactions will be priceless when it does happen though. If Cates has a thing for creating badass weapons it would be cool if he made something for Loki to replace Gram, especially since it’s been a while and hopefully he keeps it away from Thor this time. Plus, I’d say enough time has passed that he should get a new one. That mirror to Mjolnir that involves the Casket of Ancient Winters containing the Black Winter sounds like a cool concept, two brothers, two kings controlling two different weapons each harnessing the power of storms. For the solicit I'd say it could be a mixture of those things because you have Thor whose hammer has the Mother Storm facing the impending Black Winter.
One a side note in King Thor do you think after Loki helps out Thor he’ll take his chance to backstab again, he probably won’t though because he’s blind for one and only has an arm not to mention Thor apologized in the final pages of that heartbreaking moment and it looked like he accepted it before everything turned to black. I don’t listen to a lot of black metal but this is a great song I like the beat! You should totally make a playlist that way you can get into the zone while reading them!