Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
I'd be ok with Prodigy. I don't really ship him with anyone specific, I just think it would be nice for him. Got a tiny bit of that with Zelma, but it didn't last long.

Ok. one other detail. I noticed it before, but got caught up with talk about other things. The logo. They changed the O.... to the symbol for Jotunheim.

So what's this mean? why the emphasis on Jotunheim? I mean I know he's a frost giant, but.... does Laufey die and he becomes king of Jotunheim or something? is this part of his new 'responsibilities'? Especially weird since he's clearly in New York.

They also changed the K, it used to sweep under the I, but the font is the same otherwise.
Good eye, Ray. I can see Loki becoming king of the Frost Giants. Him spending way too much time in New York would make sense. The newer Lokis have all enjoyed modern life, which would clash wildly with living in Jotunheim. He'd be bored out of his mind.

Part of the question of this series might be not whether Loki can be a good person, but rather if he can do what his original self couldn't and actually rule and take some damn responsibility.

Also, does anyone see that green symbol near the bridge? Is that just an artist mark or is that important?