Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Well, I mean, I don't think Loki was trying for his approval because he actually wanted it on a personal level... I don't think Loki likes Laufey any more than Laufey likes Loki. I am guessing he was doing it because it was needed to accomplish a larger goal, that's all. So I wouldn't feel too sad there, not like he's losing out on a wonderful family or anything, Laufey's a monster. And having looked up that page, to refresh my memory, i really am not getting any sort of personal angst from him, except maybe a bit of missing life in Asgard, I think he was just disappointed that the meeting was not very interesting or fun, i don't think it had anything to do with Laufey in particular at all. It was later that the personal stuff came in where he got Laufey's approval, but felt disgusted with himself about how he did it.

It's his relationship with Thor I feel sad about. they were so close to patching things up, then Thor thought he had stolen something important (when he hadn't) and then Loki pulled the Celestial stunt, poisoning things between them once again. See what I said above about secrecy and manipulating people rather than trusting people and just asking for help.
    Last edited by Raye; 02-19-2019 at 04:56 PM.