Page 38 of 106 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

aaron give the good boy his avengers ID card he's earned it
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member

I think Loki can be king and Thor at the same time. While Laufey was of little cosmic importance, the Frost Giants still weren't doing too hot without him. They simply need a leader, one with vision and with the proper connections.

The fact is, this war happened because several of the realms were just awful places to live in and their people wanted something better. I think part of Thor's role is to nake these realms better, which thus means e couragibg Loki to be a good King and protector.

I certainly am interested in seeing Thor and Loki next issue. Personally, I think the other heroes would find Loki and want to take him back to Avengers HQ for questioning and a bath.

I mean, seriously, no wonder no one wanter to get too close to Loki when he probably reeks. Can you even imagine the smell?

Whatever happens next, I hope we'll see him making some attempts to change his supposed fate of becoming the all-black host. He was so horrified by it; it would be logical for him to stop that future from happening.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karabaja View Post
    Whatever happens next, I hope we'll see him making some attempts to change his supposed fate of becoming the all-black host. He was so horrified by it; it would be logical for him to stop that future from happening.
    This is why I sort of wish we could see Loki in the big symbiote event coming up. Him versud Knull would be fun.

But as Raye said, Thor may be so eager to give Loki work as a way to avoid that fate for him, not just for him but for everyone.

I really don't think Aaron put Loki through this ordeal just to have him give up. Even if we didn't have some hints of things to come from his solo series solicits, where he definitely seems to be playing the part of hero, I just don't think it would make sense for Loki to stop fighting his fate now, I am pretty sure he is going to continue to try to fight fate, even if it may be impossible in the long run. He's a god, he's going to live literally until the end of time if the King Thor future is anything to go by, so even if he gets a few hundred years worth of being a hero, I think that's sill a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I think Loki can be king and Thor at the same time. While Laufey was of little cosmic importance, the Frost Giants still weren't doing too hot without him. They simply need a leader, one with vision and with the proper connections.

The fact is, this war happened because several of the realms were just awful places to live in and their people wanted something better. I think part of Thor's role is to nake these realms better, which thus means e couragibg Loki to be a good King and protector.

I certainly am interested in seeing Thor and Loki next issue. Personally, I think the other heroes would find Loki and want to take him back to Avengers HQ for questioning and a bath.

I mean, seriously, no wonder no one wanter to get too close to Loki when he probably reeks. Can you even imagine the smell?
    Part of Thor's role, at least in a story sense, is the fact that he was balancing being a prince of Asgard and heir to the throne with protecting the realms. The two jobs came into conflict with one another, and he had to find ways to balance them. So having Loki be king of Jotunheim fits with that, since I don't think him being a prince of Asgard, would have the same sort of impact because Thor JUST took over as All-Father, and if Thor has children THEY would be next in line, so while Loki is technically a prince of Asgard, it doesn't have that same deal with him having a lot of responsibilities to balance, since it's more or less a formality now. King of Jotunheim carries actual responsibilities he has to balance with him doing things on Midgard.

and yes, Loki needs a shower so bad.

Extraordinary Member

I hope some of the next issue is just Loki taking a dcalding hot bath.

And some serious healing. The chunks of his arms and legs are missing.

Hey, we've got a look at the interior art for Loki from the upcoming series! https://twitter.com/kibblesmith/stat...74755535261698

The color shading his face in this panel is a little awkward but he looks great! Looks like we're back to messy short hair again.

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dr4conianlaw View Post
    Hey, we've got a look at the interior art for Loki from the upcoming series! https://twitter.com/kibblesmith/stat...74755535261698

The color shading his face in this panel is a little awkward but he looks great! Looks like we're back to messy short hair again.
    Just a panel, but I like it and only a few weeks to go!!!
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

Sniff, I liked the longer hair. But that's just me; the art looks very nice.

I think that may be a flashback, hence the shorter hair. the coat is the Agent of Asgard coat. got the paneling and buckles on the front, the sleeves are not torn, no gold shoulder pads.

still though, looks nice!

ps. yeah he had chunks missing but also green magic, so pretty sure he's taking care of the healing bit with some magic.
    Last edited by Raye; 06-27-2019 at 11:42 PM.

There's more:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ComicBoss...67422017028096

Some of those pics make me very happy

Nightmare apparently enters the picture pretty early. and his, er, nightmare, is missing it's horn.

Ok, not a flashback, he apparently went back to his old coat. So yeah, I will mourn the cut hair. At least ONE of the brothers needs long hair, dammit. Strange that the covers don't reflect that, though.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Karabaja View Post
    There's more:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/ComicBoss...67422017028096

Some of those pics make me very happy
    This has me excited about the possibilities of this book. I miss that.

Loki now looks like Remy, it's not horrible but I miss the long hair.

Some of those images might show some indications of what happens in Omega. Apparently there's Freya watching Loki as he's emerged out of Laufey's body (in a much less realistic way than in WOtR#6; I prefer the original version), a frost giant kneeling before Loki, Loki heading for an ice castle and having a beer with Thor.