Page 78 of 106 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1583
    Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

Yeah, that's what I noticed as well.
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

Spectacular Member

That is disappointing. It means we will have to wait a month before we get it

Extraordinary Member

So is that a mistake? Cancellation?

Spectacular Member

It looks like they took the page down, now.

If it was cancelled then we would know about it. I think it's either a mistake or it's just skipping a month.

Protector of Mortals Prof. Aegis's Avatar

I hope a skipped month. I know they have pushed a few series back to December as their last issue because they are starting a new series Come January...such as Iron Man and another one, I can remember. Yeah, I'd be fine with a skip month.
    The Doors of Wisdom are never shut! - Benjamin Franklin

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Aegis View Post
    I hope a skipped month. I know they have pushed a few series back to December as their last issue because they are starting a new series Come January...such as Iron Man and another one, I can remember. Yeah, I'd be fine with a skip month.
    It could also be a mistake since they have taken the page down as it can no longer be found. It says that Marvel aren't releasing the full solicts until tomorrow so we'll see then. But I wouldn't worry about it being cancelled because as I said, it would have been announced.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Regular man View Post
    Attachment 87249
    guys vote now, you already know what to do
    I voted. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the fact it's deadlocked, at the moment
    Last edited by Lambadelta; 09-18-2019 at 03:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambadelta View Post
    I voted. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the fact it's deadlocked, at the moment

50% hero and 50% villain ... it's stressful hahaha.
    I hope the voice of the heroes is heard, the votes are already over 15,000 is crazy. I now see Loki as Hero and point, he should be seen as a model as he fights against his worst demons and wants to be recognized from now on, not for what he did but for what he will do, without ceasing to be himself.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Regular man View Post
    50% hero and 50% villain ... it's stressful hahaha.
    I hope the voice of the heroes is heard, the votes are already over 15,000 is crazy. I now see Loki as Hero and point, he should be seen as a model as he fights against his worst demons and wants to be recognized from now on, not for what he did but for what he will do, without ceasing to be himself.
    That's crazy! And yeah I see him as more of a hero than a villain as well, well this Loki anyway. In fact I think besides from all that stuff with Kid-Loki, he's not really been a villain at all. He might have pretended to be one, like in Jason Aaron's Thor but that was all for a good cause. Loki may not be a hero in a traditional sense but he's still more or less a hero. Unless I've missed something that Loki was in, that doesn't include King Loki in King Thor of course but this current Loki.

Quote Originally Posted by Lambadelta View Post
    Oh I see, it looks like there is no Loki #6 solicit for December.
    Page appears to be deleted now. but in any case, Bleeding Cool doesn't release full solicits usually, they gather up early solicits that have been released elsewhere. Newsarama is the one who usually first releases the full solicits. So if Loki's solicit is missing it may not mean anything, they just didn't get ahold of an early one.

In any case, even if it doesn't appear that month, I don't buy that it's cancelled just because the trade contains up to issue 5. That's a fairly typical trade length, especially if it also contains the Omega Issue story, and Kibblesmith has been talking up until pretty recently, as in days ago, like it's going to continue. Those podcasts were recorded just days ago, and he kept talking about his 'first arc'. the 5 issue trade could just mean a new arc begins with issue 6, an it may be delayed for the same reason, it may rely on events elsewhere, like in the Thor relaunch or Avengers.

ps. Poll is up to 51% hero. Still though looking through the replies, it looks like it's been deadlocked pretty much from the start. I see him as more of a hero right now, as i see it the past few years have been his hero origin story, similar to Tony Stark or Dr Strange or even Thor, who had to learn a lesson and become a better person in their early issues. We just got to see a lot of time beforehand of him being awful that we never saw with them. ok, yeah, his worst was worse than theirs, true, but still.
    Last edited by Raye; 09-18-2019 at 06:04 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I guess a lot of people just know the movie version.

you mean the poll? while that may be true that people are voting based on the movie version (though, he had a face turn at the end, so...) I'm sure there are probably some old school comics fans who are voting villain because that's what they want him to be. It may be why it got so many votes, people are basically trying to tell Marvel what they want from the character in the future.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    you mean the poll? while that may be true that people are voting based on the movie version (though, he had a face turn at the end, so...) I'm sure there are probably some old school comics fans who are voting villain because that's what they want him to be. It may be why it got so many votes, people are basically trying to tell Marvel what they want from the character in the future.
    Oh, that's sad. But still, not going one way or the other here.

Could someone please link me that poll? I can't find it.

here you go: https://twitter.com/Marvel/status/1174436871583207424

and up to 52% and 62,000 votes!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Oh, that's sad. But still, not going one way or the other here.
    I mean, it's just a guess on my part, but I just don't think ALL the 'villain' votes are doing it because of the movies. There are plenty of comic fans who are either still unaware that he's turned face, or just want him to be a villain. And i mean, my vote is a bit of 'i want him to be' as well as 'i think he is', since really he's more anti-hero, a bit of both.... I think he leans more hero right now, particularly in his own book, but he's still working out how to hero. And i'd like him to keep trying rather than revert.