Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I mean, maybe she could really impress me with writing a good dynamic with 616 Mary Jane and Earth-65 Gwen, although I feel like there would be a lot of Gwen propping up to come out of it.
I can imagine 616 MJ wanting to promote the band - work as their manager, maybe. The only question is, what would her 65 counterpart think of that? It'd be interesting to see MJ, Glory and Betty all meet their counterparts. The other two in 616 are Bugle employees, so I think they'd be quite shocked at the differences between themselves and their alternates!

Another thing about 616 and 65 Mary Jane interacting, of course, is that anyone who sees them together might be confused about why they look so alike. It'd be fun to see them come up with some excuse to avoid telling the truth, like, say, that they're cousins with the same name? Something like that scenario happened in an issue of Go Go Power Rangers - an AU future counterpart of Kimberly (the Ranger Slayer in the Shattered Grid arc) showed up, so AU Kim pretended to be an older cousin - though using a fake name, Sally.