Page 72 of 85 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1263

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonmukluk View Post
    I think there was talk if it getting an expansion (whether with extra issues or into a full-blown ongoing) if it sells well enough. Might be a bit too premature to judge from the first issue's sales alone, though.
    I mean, Marvel was doing some subliminal advertising by labeling it an ongoing in some news reports or promotions. I think they're looking to expand it.

Some variant cover art by J. Scott Campbell of MJ through the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 2019.

https://ratscape.tumblr.com/post/188...bell-for-comic

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Guarding the Galaxy and looking good while doing it. That's a role I can see Mary Jane Watson doing well.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Something we have only seen in FanArts until now (and a nightmare of Peter on "Ultimate Spider-Man" comics) is finally going to happen next month.

This is surely somekind of "dreamworld" created by the Symbiote to keep Peter's mind out of the way, but it still looks REALLY good. I suppose the Symbiote solved Peter's love dilemma he had back then between Mary Jane and Black Cat by merging them together. That way, he has a "soulmate" as both, Peter and Spider-Man. It's really going to be hard to wait for a month to read this comic and see how Peter interacts with this version of Mary Jane who has the powers of Black Cat. (And who knows?, maybe something else).

"Face it, tiger; you just hit the jackpot". And the "tiger" thing even matchs better here.

Funny that Black Cat MJ has blue eyes, not green ones.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    It could be a simple colour error, or maybe colour lens for her disguise as Black Cat. On the other hand, just like I said before, the symbiote must have merged what Peter/Spider-Man likes the most of Felicia and Mary Jane to create his "perfect soulmate". Maybe, inconsciously, Peter likes Felicia's eyes better than MJ's.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Mary Jane originally had blue eyes in the Lee-Romita to Conway era.

Green eyes came in years later.

Astonishing Member

I'm really REALLY interested to know what kind of personality this Black Cat's version of Mary Jane has. Surely, most of it should be like Mary Jane herself, but all things considered, aside from Felicia's suit (and surely her powers), she must also have some parts of Felicia's personality. Surely, the parts that Spider-Man/Peter likes the most from Felicia. For example, this Mary Jane does not dance between heroine and thief, as Spider-Man always wanted Felicia to do. However, she surely must have Felicia's flirting nature and love for excitement.

Oh, man! I just WISH we will see an origin story for her, probably combining the stories of MJ and Felicia.
    Last edited by Ursalink; 11-18-2019 at 12:11 AM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

So now Peter's female friends are getting powers in alt Earths or even in 616 (temporarily, like MJ in Spider-Island). We got Spider-Gwen, now apparently MJ Black Cat. Whose next? Betty Brant? Liz Allen? Gloria Grant? Deb Whitman?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    So now Peter's female friends are getting powers in alt Earths or even in 616 (temporarily, like MJ in Spider-Island). We got Spider-Gwen, now apparently MJ Black Cat. Whose next? Betty Brant? Liz Allen? Gloria Grant? Deb Whitman?
    MJ has had superhero AU multiple times already. Her becoming the Black Cat is new but not far from Spinneret, or the MJ Spider-Woman and so on.

But that doesn't mean it will happen to everyone.

I would buy Spider-Debbie.

I mean, if they remember Betty's weapons training ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    MJ has had superhero AU multiple times already. Her becoming the Black Cat is new but not far from Spinneret, or the MJ Spider-Woman and so on.

But that doesn't mean it will happen to everyone.
    I guess it would be her first "anti-heroine" identity since it's Black Cat she's meant to be...although that Terry Dodson variant cover indicates burglary isn't MJ's first choice of career .

We had Spider-Betty in a what if, and she returned in Spider-Verse.

Her costume was pure garbage, bet she returned just because the artist or Slott wanted some eye-candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Strange View Post
    I would buy Spider-Debbie.
    Considering that Debra is meek and has low self steem, I'd be surprised if she became a super-hero at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Considering that Debra is meek and has low self steem, I'd be surprised if she became a super-hero at all.
    Like her:

Last edited by Hugo Strange; 11-18-2019 at 12:56 PM.