Page 81 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3171777879808182838485 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 1263
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Bleep bleep bleep! You sound like that Empyre trailer, they just released, lol. Everything was redacted.
    I think I have my right to be angry, in a way that I won't break the forums' rules. Don't you think?

Is it really worth getting that worked up over a dream scenario or parallel universe thing?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Is it really worth getting that worked up over a dream scenario or parallel universe thing?
    Parallel Universes allow us to see scenarios that, in other circunstances, we will never see. So, if you don't see what you expected, that means you will have to wait (maybe for years) until someone have the idea of making that scenario.

Bleeding Cool confirms that Amazing Mary Jane will indeed continue as an ongoing series with Leah Williams and Carlos Gomez. They even have the cover.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...elled-5-proof/

Here's the cover by Paolo Siqueria from BC:
    mary-jane.jpg
    Last edited by WebSlingWonder; 12-14-2019 at 01:46 PM.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Bleeding Cool confirms that Amazing Mary Jane will indeed continue as an ongoing series with Leah Williams and Carlos Gomez. They even have the cover.

mary-jane.jpg
    I really like that cover, but they better put MJ back in the main title too.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

mary-jane.jpg
    That cover is truly awesome. Figures MJ wouldn't travel light. She has a plane neck-pillow and several boxes. Which yikes must have cost her on luggage.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I really like that cover, but they better put MJ back in the main title too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    That cover is truly awesome. Figures MJ wouldn't travel light. She has a plane neck-pillow and several boxes. Which yikes must have cost her on luggage.
    The cover is truly cool! But I agree with millernumber1: I hope she's still in the main book too.

Mighty Member

mary-jane.jpg
    Love love love the cover! Count me in

mary-jane.jpg
    Happy to see the book continuing as an ongoing, happy to be getting more solo MJ, happy to have the creative team sticking around (especially Carlos Gomez), and in general just happy .

I'll be curious to see what the main thrust of the book will be like now that MJ's back in New York. Will it still be about promoting or working on the Mysterio movie? MJ's daily life in New York? Her looking for her next gig and getting into hijinks as a result?

Also chalk me in as to hoping she's still a major part of ASM as well .

I've been away for a while but this is great news to come back to!

BANNED

AMJ's extension is impressive considering that issue #2 dropped way down after a strong debut. I guess it sold well among readers rather than in terms of copies sent to stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    AMJ's extension is impressive considering that issue #2 dropped way down after a strong debut. I guess it sold well among readers rather than in terms of copies sent to stores.
    Which is even more interesting, because the trade is listed as just "Amazing Mary Jane" and not with a Volume 1. I wonder if that means they'll change it back to being a Vol. 1

I think it says something about how good the writing is that I can ignore that MJ would want nothing to do with Mysterio who nearly drove Matt to kill a baby or Screwball who murdered a bunch of civilians in the last Elektra series.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Hmm, is she the first non-powered supporting character of a superhero to headline her own ongoing in Marvel? I wish other supporting characters from other books can make guest appearances, like Alicia Masters or Jarvis. An entire issue with only supporting characters!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Hmm, is she the first non-powered supporting character of a superhero to headline her own ongoing in Marvel?
    Her own ongoing under her own title...for a non-powered supporting character...yeah that might be the case.

I wish other supporting characters from other books can make guest appearances, like Alicia Masters or Jarvis. An entire issue with only supporting characters!
    Roger Stern's "The Faithful Servant" in his Avengers series focused on Jarvis is maybe my favorite issue of his run.