Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Man, this is pretty awesome. MJ finally in a leading role in her own comic .

The cover is pretty good too, with a surprisingly gorgeous MJ by Ramos.

I don't know much about Williams, but I'm hopeful she has a good handling of MJ and her character and I'm excited to see what misadventures she gets up to on her own.

Yeah, MJ as Felicia's partner in crime would actually be kind of amusing to see happen.

The other benefit of this mini? More MJ variants!

That makes sense. It's mainly a tie-in or expansion of what Spencer is doing, and I wasn't sure what they would do with the book past the Mysterio/Kindred stuff.

I am glad that the mini is focusing on MJ as an actress and not as a reporter/Superhero.

A short separation is good to know.

Definitely feels like a stronger point for supporting characters compared to the last decade or so.

On the positive side, if the mini sells well maybe they might actually consider an MJ ongoing?
I'm not sure we'll get an ongoing but I'm looking forward to the mini and will definitely be getting that. Hopefully Williams will do a good if not great job with it. And I like the image we got with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

by 2D Swirl
Lovely art work.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
Indeed. That scene where Mary Jane gives her last words, disguised as Melanie to fool Electro, was amazingly profound and spoke volumes for and about her character, which is something I think others at Marvel have forgotten or ignored for too long.
Yeah I loved it as I thought that was well done by Spencer.