Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980
Results 1,186 to 1,190 of 1190

We'll know when the March solicits are out I guess. If issue 6 is in there as well as that TPB...

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    So I just looked at a video showing off Marvel's future trades for March. I noticed that their trade for Mary Jane has a volume 1 for issues 1-5. Did Marvel quietly upgrade this series to an ongoing?
    I would be happy if they did, but I feel like they would list it as volume 1 even if it were still a mini.

That's standard practice for trades as far as I'm aware, although I could be wrong.

Spider-Fan Since '95 WebSlingWonder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I would be happy if they did, but I feel like they would list it as volume 1 even if it were still a mini.

That's standard practice for trades as far as I'm aware, although I could be wrong.
    Not really. They labeled Loki as a complete trade with no volume and it too was an "ongoing series". So labeling it as a Volume 1 would be a waste if they didn't plan on upgrading her to an ongoing.
    The Amazing, Spectacular, Sensational Web-Slinger!

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Not really. They labeled Loki as a complete trade with no volume and it too was an "ongoing series". So labeling it as a Volume 1 would be a waste if they didn't plan on upgrading her to an ongoing.
    Ah, okay...

To be honest, it's been feeling like Marvel has been wanting to upgrade it to an ongoing from the very start with all the conflicting reports as to whether it was an ongoing or mini.

I guess we'll see soon .

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    No wonder. There are a couple of stories too, where Mary Jane was possessed by Red Sonja's spirit and fought alongside Spider-Man against Kulan Gath.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    So close to see this comic, and yet, the harder it is to wait for it!
    Last edited by Ursalink; Today at 02:56 PM.