Page 61 of 85 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    Found colored artwork from Amazing Mary Jane #1. Looking fantastic!

I wonder sometime if Peter would ever admit whos better at sex between Mj or Black Cat?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I wonder sometime if Peter would ever admit whos better at sex between Mj or Black Cat?
    Dan Slott gave a pretty good reason why it was MJ in Spider-Island:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UtzDzo7Bec...toothbrush.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by LordUltimus View Post
    Alongside Red Sonja's chainmail bikini, of course.
    And maybe the Iron-Spider suit she wore.

Then again, both Peter and MJ hate Stark, so probably not on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post

I'll never stop finding funny how Peter's goop killed in MJ in Reign, but in 616 it actualy helped her not become a monster lol.
    Last edited by Lukmendes; 10-03-2019 at 08:47 AM.

that was a fast response but it does makes Felicia not seem too bad cause maybe those moments although limited were better for Peter?

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    And maybe the Iron-Spider suit she wore.

Then again, both Peter and MJ hate Stark, so probably not on that one...

I'll never stop finding funny how Peter's goop killed in MJ in Reign, but in 616 it actualy helped her not become a monster lol.
    U sure they both hate Stark? Peter doesnt seems carry grudges against any heroes and MJ mad due to not getting paid

BANNED

U sure they both hate Stark? Peter doesnt seems carry grudges against any heroes and MJ mad due to not getting paid
    I think Peter and MJ have a low-key contempt for Stark. MJ in particular had this exchange in Bendis' run. She tells Amanda Marcotte that she met Stark once during her modelling days and they had this exchange in flashback...

Tony Stark: Do you like your dad?
    MJ: Not particularly.
    Tony Stark: Y'have a mean dad?
    MJ: Yeah.
    Tony Stark: Me too. He was soooo mad at the world. And my general existence wasn't helping him get over it. He sees you standing there and instead of seeing legacy...all he sees are missed opportunities. @#$% you, Howard.
    MJ (pause): I left home the second I could.
    Tony Stark: So did I.
    MJ: Yeah, but you did with a big duffel bag full of cash.
    — Invincible Iron Man #11, (2016), written by Brian Michael Bendis

That's Mary Jane mocking Tony for slumming it. And it's glorious.

I think Peter and MJ have a low-key contempt for Stark. MJ in particular had this exchange in Bendis' run. She tells Amanda Marcotte that she met Stark once during her modelling days and they had this exchange in flashback...

Tony Stark: Me too. He was soooo mad at the world. And my general existence wasn't helping him get over it. He sees you standing there and instead of seeing legacy...all he sees are missed opportunities. @#$% you, Howard.

Ha! MJ is awesome.

i guess feels like it reaching to call it hate but she still work for him that arc and cared enough to find him when he was resurrected.

BANNED

i guess feels like it reaching to call it hate but she still work for him that arc and cared enough to find him when he was resurrected.
    That's because she is a nice person and Tony did help her when her club in Chicago became collateral damage and so on. But you can do all that and still feel a little contempt for that kind of guy.

Tony Stark is fundamentally a class snob and has a top-down view of people and society.
    Last edited by Revolutionary_Jack; 10-03-2019 at 11:48 AM.

That's because she is a nice person and Tony did help her when her club in Chicago became collateral damage and so on. But you can do all that and still feel a little contempt for that kind of guy.
    i feel like you are projecting now she was in the Iron man books for 3 years

BANNED

i feel like you are projecting now she was in the Iron man books for 3 years
    Yeah, and I read that run. MJ and Tony didn't interact much there. Nor did she appear a great deal in those issues.

Slott's Power Play story implied she was more active there than she really was. Chip Zdarsk'y FCBD short is more accurate.

Yeah, and I read that run. MJ and Tony didn't interact much there. Nor did she appear a great deal in those issues.

Slott's Power Play story implied she was more active there than she really was. Chip Zdarsk'y FCBD short is more accurate.
    i guess so that relationship wasnt develop as much due to civil war 2 and him dying and then riri took over. But I still wouldn't say she hates him cause I know she hates Venom so Im expecting that type of hatred when they interact

Tony Stark is fundamentally a class snob and has a top-down view of people and society.
    I think that's more because of his intellect then his wealth. I don't think Tony's ever snubbed someone for not being rich or as rich as he is, even if he enjoys that aspect of himself immensely.

Maybe pre-becoming Iron Man.

i guess so that relationship wasnt develop as much due to civil war 2 and him dying and then riri took over. But I still wouldn't say she hates him cause I know she hates Venom so Im expecting that type of hatred when they interact
    When Tony did come back, the first thing he did was make her redundant. She did get a severance package though, as mentioned in ASM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman