Page 29 of 85 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    She did cosplay Scarlet Spider in Spider-Gwen's Halloween issue.
    (*Facepalm*) You are right! I forgot about it. Thanks, pal. I hope this could lead to my idea and MJ becomes the Scarlet Spider here.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    (*Facepalm*) You are right! I forgot about it. Thanks, pal. I hope this could lead to my idea and MJ becomes the Scarlet Spider here.
    You're welcome, and that'd be cool to see, too.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Nice artwork

Ooh! An Artgerm MJ! Gorgeous and classy .

Arrow

Mary Jane co-stars in the new chapter of my Marvel/DC crossover story "Convergence Point" -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Mary Jane co-stars in the new chapter of my Marvel/DC crossover story "Convergence Point" -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy
    I'll read that when I get the chance, most likely on Sunday. I'll leave a comment when I've read it.

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I'll read that when I get the chance, most likely on Sunday. I'll leave a comment when I've read it.
    I thank you in advance. I appreciate all the feedback I receive.

Great cover! Love Artgerm's style. It's especially good at capturing Mary Jane's grace.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I think Marvel should just commit to making MJ a full blown superhero for awhile. I mean they gave Jane Foster her time in the sun and she's not nearly as popular as Mary Jane is. The fact that they use her variants as a selling point is proof enough of her popularity. I think she could hold a decent selling book, might even outsell Captain Marvel's.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I think Marvel should just commit to making MJ a full blown superhero for awhile. I mean they gave Jane Foster her time in the sun and she's not nearly as popular as Mary Jane is. The fact that they use her variants as a selling point is proof enough of her popularity. I think she could hold a decent selling book, might even outsell Captain Marvel's.
    I say "No Way Jose." MJ by your own admission is more popular then Jane Foster so there is no need to do this. Keep her in Amazing and bring back tje marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I'd be down for this just to see if it sticks.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I say "No Way Jose." MJ by your own admission is more popular then Jane Foster so there is no need to do this. Keep her in Amazing and bring back tje marriage.
    I second this! MJ doesn't need to be a superhero. She's Peter's superhero! Keep her in Amazing, keep her with Peter. I think they should have her more involved in Peter's superhero life in another way (Not to say that she isn't already so involved) like Lois uses the Planet to be with Clark. Now, I'm not saying she has to become a reporter, but there's got to be an angle they can use as a supermodel or actress.

I think the "supporting character turned into a Superhero" cliche is too prevalent enough as it is. I'd rather characters just focus on MJ's civilian and personal life rather then have her put on a costume and become yet another dime-a-dozen Superhero.

Not that I don't think you could make an interesting Superhero out of Mary Jane, Spinneret is fun for what she is, but she would probably be lost in the glut of other Superheroes pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the "supporting character turned into a Superhero" cliche is too prevalent enough as it is. I'd rather characters just focus on MJ's civilian and personal life rather then have her put on a costume and become yet another dime-a-dozen Superhero.

Not that I don't think you could make an interesting Superhero out of Mary Jane, Spinneret is fun for what she is, but she would probably be lost in the glut of other Superheroes pretty quickly.
    Peter's your average everyman.

And a multi-disciplinary genius.

Whose friends are all highly successful rich people and/or superheroes.

The only thing that could make him more down-to-earth is to add more superheroes and billionaires to his circle, clearly.

The level of suspension of disbelief it takes at this point to buy that Peter needs roommates and struggles to pay bills is absurd. I mean, it's informed failure at this point.
    Last edited by Tuck; 06-08-2019 at 11:52 AM.