Page 48 of 85 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    https://twitter.com/thevenomsite/sta...47302631157761

Venom #19 “Mary Jane variant” by Jee-Hyung Lee!

Well, that's surprisingly terrifying .

I guess she's also a braless Venom ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

I have no complaints with that
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I have no complaints with that
    Can't say I do either .

Smile

Can't say I do either .
    Nor can I.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

That his terrifyingly beautiful.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

I ain't complaining LOL.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    I ain't complaining LOL.
    You know, John Ossie? The cover of the future "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #11 or #12" makes me think a lot about the "Amazing Spider-Man Annual" from where you got your profile pic. It took years for MJ to suit up.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    You know, John Ossie? The cover of the future "Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man #11 or #12" makes me think a lot about the "Amazing Spider-Man Annual" from where you got your profile pic. It took years for MJ to suit up.
    Well...I never thought about the similarities or whatever of the cover for FNS 11 to my profile pic before.

Astonishing Member

Geez! How is it possible that MJ is the only one (OK, maybe Felicia too) who makes wearing Venom's symbiote look terrifying and hot at the same time?

Amazing Member

She don't need bra. Symbiote makes her body a clothes for all life! ��

About this cover - absolutely love it! Hover, I'll add elements from her symbiote suit from RYW. In in that suit, MJ could unleash her anger to world from what happened in her life with Peter.

Geez! How is it possible that MJ is the only one (OK, maybe Felicia too) who makes wearing Venom's symbiote look terrifying and hot at the same time?
    In Batman's voice - Because I'm MJ! LOL.

Preview image for the ongoing from Carlos Gomez:

Ooo, nice, angry MJ! I like it.

Seriously, the art is very good! Can't wait to see the finished product. Starting to get hyped!

Astonishing Member

Hmmm, I just thought about something crazy.

I love the idea of a book focused on MJ, but the problem here is that, if she's going to end up trapped into some crazy plot from Mysterio or other villains, then I'm really worried about her survival. Don't get me wrong, you don't need powers to be a cool character; problem is, many times you NEED them to survive the crazy stuff of supervillains. That's why many "human girlfriends" of superheroes end up having their own powers; like Pepper Potts having an Iron Man's armor, or Jane Foster becoming worthy of Mjolnir.

Anyway, MJ can surely defend herself, as she proved some times during her marriage with Peter. Sadly, there are limits for this, as we could see in "Renew Your Vows" during the Secret Wars; where Venom trapped her and needed an advantage given by Peter to have a way to protect herself and Annie from Venom. So, I was thinking, do you remember Spider-Island? I know the cure was given to MJ before she turned into a werespider like the other citizens of New York; but the cure was also given to Anya Corazon, and somehow, she kept the powers. So, how about if in this book, by some unexpected twist, MJ's old spider powers reappear? I'm not saying she will end up in a costume just like that; but if she's trapped into somekind of plot of Mysterio, having a danger warning spider-sense and spider-strength will certainly be useful if Peter can't help her.

Hmmm, I just thought about something crazy.

I love the idea of a book focused on MJ, but the problem here is that, if she's going to end up trapped into some crazy plot from Mysterio or other villains, then I'm really worried about her survival. Don't get me wrong, you don't need powers to be a cool character; problem is, many times you NEED them to survive the crazy stuff of supervillains. That's why many "human girlfriends" of superheroes end up having their own powers; like Pepper Potts having an Iron Man's armor, or Jane Foster becoming worthy of Mjolnir.

Anyway, MJ can surely defend herself, as she proved some times during her marriage with Peter. Sadly, there are limits for this, as we could see in "Renew Your Vows" during the Secret Wars; where Venom trapped her and needed an advantage given by Peter to have a way to protect herself and Annie from Venom. So, I was thinking, do you remember Spider-Island? I know the cure was given to MJ before she turned into a werespider like the other citizens of New York; but the cure was also given to Anya Corazon, and somehow, she kept the powers. So, how about if in this book, by some unexpected twist, MJ's old spider powers reappear? I'm not saying she will end up in a costume just like that; but if she's trapped into somekind of plot of Mysterio, having a danger warning spider-sense and spider-strength will certainly be useful if Peter can't help her.
    I share your concerns because let's face facts your average human is no match for supervillains. Another possible problem is nerfing the villains so MJ can beat or outsmart them which while it helps her character hurts their characters if it is done often enough. It is a delicate balancing act thus (one of the reasons) why non-superhero lead comic books are so rare.

Edit - If they give MJ her spider-powers back from Spider Island in 616 I'd jump up and down screaming with excitement. While she doesn't need to be a fulltime superhero just her having the powers if she needs to do something and Peter isn't around would be sweet.
    Last edited by Celgress; 08-11-2019 at 03:39 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."