Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 1195
  1. #781
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    I am glad that Mysterio directing the film won't be some big secret and she'll know for the duration of it, not only is it much funnier but will be alot more interesting storewise to see how she deals with him head on.
    This reminds me of that episode in the 90's show where MJ was on a movie-shoot plagued by Becks former lover...

  2. #782
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    7,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This reminds me of that episode in the 90's show where MJ was on a movie-shoot plagued by Becks former lover...
    Oh, yes, whom Beck was secretly caring for the entire time and why he really became Mysterio. Was a nice humanizing moment without necessarily turning him into a hero. Best part of that episode . . . the ending, where Spider-Man unmasked to Mary Jane, followed by the next episode where they got engaged, now that there were no more secrets or masks between them. A real shame about that twist in the final season, though.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  3. #783
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Oh, yes, whom Beck was secretly caring for the entire time and why he really became Mysterio. Was a nice humanizing moment without necessarily turning him into a hero. Best part of that episode . . . the ending, where Spider-Man unmasked to Mary Jane, followed by the next episode where they got engaged, now that there were no more secrets or masks between them. A real shame about that twist in the final season, though.
    Oh, yeah! You and Frontier are right! I remember that episode. You know something crazy?, it came to mind how about if Mysterio tricks or causes MJ to have "spider-powers" for her Black Widow's role through the same tricks and tech he used to impersonate Spidey in the past?

  4. #784
    Mighty Member Vortex85's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,298

    Default

    I used to love the Mary Jane / Mysterio episode. I also was reminded of it back when the Amazing Mary Jane was announced. Good stuff!

    BTW, I used to tape all the episodes of the 90s Animated Series on our VCR each Saturday morning and then I'd make my family watch with me later in the day. Aw, good memories.
    Last edited by Vortex85; 08-29-2019 at 06:55 PM.

  5. #785
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    I used to love the Mary Jane / Mysterio episode. I also was reminded of it back when the Amazing Mary Jane was announced. Good stuff!

    BTW, I used to tape all the episodes of the 90s Animated Series on our VCR each Saturday morning and then I'd make my family watch with me later in the day. Aw, good memories.
    You can say that again, pal. I miss those days too.

  6. #786
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    1,084

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post


    Is she supposed to be playing Black Widow? Minus the gauntlets and belt that's exactly who she looks like in that costume.
    I am not sure how anybody can come to that conclusion from looking at a black and white photo.
    It's not like Black Widow that wears a tight body suit.
    We don't even know what color that suit is.
    It could be a color different from black.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire.
    It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/teen-...rfire-1975639/

    I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson.
    This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.
    http://www.facebook.com/SpiderManMaryJane/

  7. #787
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    45,397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I am not sure how anybody can come to that conclusion from looking at a black and white photo.
    It's not like Black Widow that wears a tight body suit.
    We don't even know what color that suit is.
    It could be a color different from black.
    Have you seen Black Widow's typical costume ?

    But yeah, it's a black and white art page so it's hard to gauge proper colors. It might be purple, which would be another reference to the 90's show .

  8. #788
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I am not sure how anybody can come to that conclusion from looking at a black and white photo.
    It's not like Black Widow that wears a tight body suit.
    We don't even know what color that suit is.
    It could be a color different from black.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Have you seen Black Widow's typical costume ?

    But yeah, it's a black and white art page so it's hard to gauge proper colors. It might be purple, which would be another reference to the 90's show .
    Well, it seems logical for MJ playing the Black Widow, as it seems she is a superhero movie. There's one actor clearly dressed like Spider-Man (Peter Parker), and another one who, in my opinion, seems to be representing Wolverine.

  9. #789
    Mighty Member KangMiRae's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    The sea!
    Posts
    1,530

    Default

    I like how the Spider-Man actor kinda looks like how Ultimate Spider-Man looked with long hair, only much older, lol.
    Admiral of a fleet of shipsórelationships!
    Comicbooks are nothing to me without ships and romance!

  10. #790
    Astonishing Member Revolutionary_Jack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    3,029

    Default

    Another article in the "If her hair was still red" series (https://www.cbr.com/mary-jane-and-be...nk-miller-art/).

    Light on content this time, but hey, we get Frank Miller's take on Mary Jane in his first Marvel work.

    An even better moment is from Miller's early work on Daredevil where he was penciling Roger Mackenzie's run, and there's this amazingly sweet moment here:

    Miller MJ 2.jpg

  11. #791

  12. #792
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    615

    Default


  13. #793
    Ultimate Member juan678's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    17,705

    Default


  14. #794
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Too bad she doesn't have Thor's Hammer here.

  15. #795

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •