Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ... 32727879808182838485 LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 1263

Yeah, at Marvel, quite possible that she's the first. Obviously DC had their Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen books.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I think it says something about how good the writing is that I can ignore that MJ would want nothing to do with Mysterio who nearly drove Matt to kill a baby or Screwball who murdered a bunch of civilians in the last Elektra series.
    Does she even know those things? She should know about Mysterio's history with Peter, but she won't necessarily know about him fighting Daredevil.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 12-15-2019 at 07:28 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

its cool thats her series is continuing my only expectations is that her series and the main amazing play off each other
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    AMJ's extension is impressive considering that issue #2 dropped way down after a strong debut. I guess it sold well among readers rather than in terms of copies sent to stores.
    Yeah, the ranking's are a thing but it's the dollar sales that are the real gauge at this point.

Amazing Member

I've been buying her comic, think I got 3 versions of Issue 1, but issues 2 and 3, just the standard covers. She looks good in the comic, like, MJ being the knockout, plus having to basically be the film producer. It's good stuff.

She now IS the producer, Quentin decided to give her a producer credit in #3.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by WebSlingWonder View Post
    Bleeding Cool confirms that Amazing Mary Jane will indeed continue as an ongoing series with Leah Williams and Carlos Gomez. They even have the cover.
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/12...elled-5-proof/

Here's the cover by Paolo Siqueria from BC:
    Attachment 90251
    It's official. We've all hit the jackpot.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I don't disagree .

Dayummmmmmm
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    especially with gomez art making Mj look like the sexiest woman of the marvel universe. which brings the question is she?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

She'll have healthy competition, for sure.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Mighty Member

After she returns to New York, I like to see her comic have a supporting cast that includes her Aunt Anna, Carly, Aunt May, and Peter.
    I would like to see some issues going over the Lookups support group.
    I like her interactions with Jarvis.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Casual Comics Reader/Fan Londo Bellian's Avatar
    Space Colony "Londenion", Side 1 (in-character)

I can't believe the Lookups have only been in TWO comic-book issues (ASM) thus far. It's a frickin' incredible concept! Maybe the membership can be expanded now to include the friends and family of the mutants who have gone to Krakoa, like Laura's family, and Mrs. Guthrie, etc.
    Genkai nante nai (No limits), Zettai nante nai (No absolutes)

Thank GOD for X'97. Cautious about "From the Ashes". Please no more Blue vs. Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    After she returns to New York, I like to see her comic have a supporting cast that includes her Aunt Anna, Carly, Aunt May, and Peter.
    I would like to see some issues going over the Lookups support group.
    I like her interactions with Jarvis.
    When was the last time Aunt Anna had an actual on-panel appearance?

AMAZING MARY JANE #6
    Leah Williams (W) • Carlos Gómez (A) • Cover by Paulo Siqueira
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAND
    WELCOME TO NY, MJ!
    • After the CAN’T-MISS events of AMAZING MARY JANE #5, your favorite redhead is back home!
    • First stop: Spider-Man! But has her relationship with Mysterio changed things with the love of her life?
    • Next stop: a press tour! Complete with iconic New York guest-starring gigs, and OH NO WHAT’S THAT?!?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    AMAZING MARY JANE #6
    Leah Williams (W) • Carlos Gómez (A) • Cover by Paulo Siqueira
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAND
    WELCOME TO NY, MJ!
    • After the CAN’T-MISS events of AMAZING MARY JANE #5, your favorite redhead is back home!
    • First stop: Spider-Man! But has her relationship with Mysterio changed things with the love of her life?
    • Next stop: a press tour! Complete with iconic New York guest-starring gigs, and OH NO WHAT’S THAT?!?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    So it sounds like the new arc is about promoting the movie.

"OH NO WHAT'S THAT?!?" - Supervillain attack? It being a film by Mysterio gets publicized?