Page 83 of 85 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1263
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    After she returns to New York, I like to see her comic have a supporting cast that includes her Aunt Anna, Carly, Aunt May, and Peter.
    I would like to see some issues going over the Lookups support group.
    I like her interactions with Jarvis.
    Yeah, Amazing Mary Jane could be a great place to expand on the Lookups.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    I can't believe the Lookups have only been in TWO comic-book issues (ASM) thus far. It's a frickin' incredible concept! Maybe the membership can be expanded now to include the friends and family of the mutants who have gone to Krakoa, like Laura's family, and Mrs. Guthrie, etc.
    Indeed, it is incredible. Civilian friends, family, and other loved ones of superheroes need and deserve emotional and psychological support, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    When was the last time Aunt Anna had an actual on-panel appearance?
    One Moment in Time, I think.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I know she's actually Natasha Romanoff, and I would never say something as stupid as "all redhairs look like the same", but... Geez!! Even so, I can stop thinking about Mary Jane with this picture!!

BANNED

So the artist for AMJ said that it's been extended from 5 to 10 issues, which is cool. My guess is that AMJ will be the second title that crosses over into Last Remains.

Frontier said he'd like to see an interaction between Mary Jane and Ghost-Spider Gwen Stacy.

If the Amazing Mary Jane is continuing, it would be interesting to see MJ's encounters with alternate versions of herself.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    So the artist for AMJ said that it's been extended from 5 to 10 issues, which is cool. My guess is that AMJ will be the second title that crosses over into Last Remains.
    Very cool, even.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    Frontier said he'd like to see an interaction between Mary Jane and Ghost-Spider Gwen Stacy.

If the Amazing Mary Jane is continuing, it would be interesting to see MJ's encounters with alternate versions of herself.
    Same here. MJ and Em Jay? That would be an interesting meeting. Model/actress vs. rock star. Also, as long as we're on Mary Jane meeting A/U versions of herself, why not Spinneret MJ from Renew Your Vows?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Also, as long as we're on Mary Jane meeting A/U versions of herself, why not Spinneret MJ from Renew Your Vows?
    Or her Ultimate counterpart? While meeting RYV MJ would be interesting in terms her seeing one possible outcome for herself (while RYV MJ's life did have to diverge before current 616 MJ's did -- you know, given OMD and all that jazz -- they're still the same person in the sense of having the exact same life from birth to early 20s), with Ultimate, 616 MJ could see a version of herself that had a very different life and set of experiences. I mean, it'd seem like they'd have different things to say r.e. being in a relationship with an active superhero, given how they fell into it and all that.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

I wonder if they extended it because of strong sales or because they felt it would be good to have it around to tie-in to Last Remains? Or both .

I'd trust Leah Williams to write it. Seanan McGuire? Not so much.

I'd trust Leah Williams to write it. Seanan McGuire? Not so much.
    Perish the thought of McGuire getting anywhere near MJ.

Okay, I'll be fair and say that maybe McGuire won't write MJ like she writes EmJay, but the thing is that, from what I hear EmJay was an okay character, maybe even supportive of Spider-Gwen, and if that's the case, under McGuire she's just an obnoxious girl who's obssessed and jealous of Gwen, so it sounds that McGuire just doesn't like the idea of MJ, and does that annoying thing of writing a character badly so readers get annoyed of said character, or just to "punish" the character for existing, and seeing MJ like that? Hard pass.

BANNED

Same here. MJ and Em Jay? That would be an interesting meeting. Model/actress vs. rock star. Also, as long as we're on Mary Jane meeting A/U versions of herself, why not Spinneret MJ from Renew Your Vows?
    Mc-2 version of MJ meeting our MJ anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    AMAZING MARY JANE #6
    Leah Williams (W) • Carlos Gómez (A) • Cover by Paulo Siqueira
    VARIANT COVER BY GREG LAND
    WELCOME TO NY, MJ!
    • After the CAN’T-MISS events of AMAZING MARY JANE #5, your favorite redhead is back home!
    • First stop: Spider-Man! But has her relationship with Mysterio changed things with the love of her life?
    • Next stop: a press tour! Complete with iconic New York guest-starring gigs, and OH NO WHAT’S THAT?!?
    32 PGS./Rated T …$3.99
    Can't wait! I love that Mary Jane has her own series and her own story. She doesn't need superpowers to carry a plot. Then again, her sex appeal and charisma might as well count as a superpower.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Perish the thought of McGuire getting anywhere near MJ.

Okay, I'll be fair and say that maybe McGuire won't write MJ like she writes EmJay, but the thing is that, from what I hear EmJay was an okay character, maybe even supportive of Spider-Gwen, and if that's the case, under McGuire she's just an obnoxious girl who's obssessed and jealous of Gwen, so it sounds that McGuire just doesn't like the idea of MJ, and does that annoying thing of writing a character badly so readers get annoyed of said character, or just to "punish" the character for existing, and seeing MJ like that? Hard pass.
    I mean, maybe she could really impress me with writing a good dynamic with 616 Mary Jane and Earth-65 Gwen, although I feel like there would be a lot of Gwen propping up to come out of it.

Astonishing Member

It's a nice way to meet yourself, if you meet alternative versions of yourself.

Not only Spinerette, I bet it would be funny to include MC2's Mary Jane to the mix. One got superpowers and the other one got success in fashion business. Pretty sure this would show main 616's Mary Jane that being married with Peter is not so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Mc-2 version of MJ meeting our MJ anyone ?
    That's I thought too, but it would be fun if we add Spinerette too, as in RYV, MJ is starting her own business and she could get some advices of her own counterpart's experience.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Can't wait! I love that Mary Jane has her own series and her own story. She doesn't need superpowers to carry a plot. Then again, her sex appeal and charisma might as well count as a superpower.
    Of course MJ doesn't need superpowers to carry a plot, but considering how dangerous is to live in the Marvel Universe, they certainly can help her to survive. I mean, I pretty sure her natural charisma combined with a spider-sense could be an explosive combination.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

What's Last Remains?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    What's Last Remains?
    It's an event coming up in ASM that was listed on Amazon.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

It's an event coming up in ASM that was listed on Amazon.
    Ah, cool. Hopefully it's this year's Hunted, and deals with Kindred. Maybe I'm impatient, but I feel like Spencer's spun us along for enough time - let's get to Kindred vs. Peter and MJ!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord