Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    she isnt psychopath or a super nerd. she is damaged
    She's a sociopath who tortured her brother and manipulated all of the X-Men like chess pieces so that she could get her soul back

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Pichelli literally drew them kissing. How much more textual should it get?
    A.) The dialogue doesn't support it and B.) didn't they just fall on each other by accident when crawling into that tunnel?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Certain minorities get it really rough in media. I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was 12, but at least I get decent implied characters like Ron Stoppable. My wife has OCD, and you can imagine how much that hurts when Monk is the least offensive example. Obviously Trans and Ace get it really rough since those are even less publicly "understood".
    I can relate especially in regards to the Autism Spetrum. It's not like every single one can have genius level intellect or good with Math. :/ In other places they act like you can catch it. I had a friend who told a kid once that they have Autism and that its ok. The parent however acted like it was the biggest scene trying to make a scandal out of it.
    I come when there's something to take but I never give anything back.
    I know what you want. But it is not here. It's gone and it will never ever come again...

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    A.) The dialogue doesn't support it and B.) didn't they just fall on each other by accident when crawling into that tunnel?
    Yeah, they basically fall onto each other after Mercury pulls Armor into the pipe.
    It's an Art flab.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    As for Armor, I believe she was the one making out with Ahura in the last issue of Gillen's Young Avengers.
    found it
    aa.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Yeah, they basically fall onto each other after Mercury pulls Armor into the pipe.
    It's an Art flab.
    A) The point wasn’t that the dialogue is supporting it, but Pichelli was drawing with an intention. Immonen got those pages and still let them through.

B) Come on. You can see their faces mushed together. Yes, they fell into each other but

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    found it
    aa.jpg
    Are you sure that's Armor ?

Also, this is a dance, at a party - I'm not so sure I'd chock that up as Romantic Interest rather then just a thing done in those circumstances.

If it is Armor, though, good find, cause I missed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    A) The point wasn’t that the dialogue is supporting it, but Pichelli was drawing with an intention. Immonen got those pages and still let them through.

B) Come on. You can see their faces mushed together. Yes, they fell into each other but
    Yeah, but the dialogue doesn't support it.
    She follows it up with explaining how she's like Big Bird XD

Quote Originally Posted by blanchett View Post
    I thought she had a thing for Wing before he died.

Yeah I thought it she had a thing for Wing

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Yeah I thought it she had a thing for Wing
    Where is that apparent in their dialog ?
    Shouldn't be hard to find - they only appear together in like 2 issues before he dies.

She does make fun of him about his crush on kitty, but that's something that could easily be some friendly ribbing rather then anything more.
    And she still refers to him as her best friend later on.

Quote Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
    Where is that apparent in their dialog ?
    Shouldn't be hard to find - they only appear together in like 2 issues before he dies.

She does make fun of him about his crush on kitty, but that's something that could easily be some friendly ribbing rather then anything more.
    And she still refers to him as her best friend later on.
    Them being best friends kinda makes it likely one was crushing on the other.... and since Wing seemed Only focused on kitty (gross) if this was an 80s movie I'd wager Armor would be the best friend who doesn't get noticed by Wing till she gets a makeover, on prom night

Quote Originally Posted by BroHomo View Post
    Them being best friends kinda makes it likely one was crushing on the other.... and since Wing seemed Only focused on kitty (gross) if this was an 80s movie I'd wager Armor would be the best friend who doesn't get noticed by Wing till she gets a makeover, on prom night
    While I'll grant you that this sounds like a fairly conventional 80's movie plot - I still can't quite take that as proof XD

Also, in this case, swap "Prom night makeover" to "Becoming an X-men like Kitty", since Armor ends up becoming an X-men herself at the end of this series - which is part of why Wing had a crush on Kitty.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Armor can't just be single? Not everyone gotta be in some sought of relationship. Being single is more than alright
    this is it.

Magik x Armor lol:

Solved! Not mine btw

Quote Originally Posted by Magik View Post
    Magik x Armor lol:

Solved! Not mine btw
    Seeing this picture, I can't help but remember that Armor actually referred to Magik as "Illyana-Demon-Blondie-Bangs" - Which would make for a good pet name XD

Astonishing Member

Just saw the pic of Magik and Armor. Was going to comment there's 100% chance she will never be going out with an Asian male in the comics.