Titles:
    /Doctor Strange/Captain Marvel\Scarlet Witch\
    /Iron Man/Captain Britain/Wasp\X-Men\
    /JSA\/X-Treme X-Men\/WILDCATS\

https://comic-watch.com/author/baradtzgmail-com

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    It could also be seen as a "V" for "Valor."
    I did not see that, not until you mentioned it. Thanks.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    Giffen’s LoSH postcards. I’m constantly searching for these to buy online.
    I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I have this set of cards. I have these and the set from the Giffen/DeMatteis JLI. And I'm sorry, but I would never sell them.

Of course, the ones I really wanted were the cards from the Satellite era Justice League of America drawn by George Perez. The lucky people who got them must've put them in a vault and threw away the key. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I have this set of cards. I have these and the set from the Giffen/DeMatteis JLI. And I'm sorry, but I would never sell them.

Of course, the ones I really wanted were the cards from the Satellite era Justice League of America drawn by George Perez. The lucky people who got them must've put them in a vault and threw away the key. LOL
    I understand not wanting to sell your Legion postcards. I don't have them, but I do have those George Perez JLA ones, and I would never sell mine.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    I understand not wanting to sell your Legion postcards. I don't have them, but I do have those George Perez JLA ones, and I would never sell mine.
    Lucky you. I didn't have access to a comic book store when those came out. And by the time I found one, those George Perez cards were long gone. Be thankful you got them when you did.

I actually have this postcard set along with the Justice League International set by Maguire. I'd sell both for the right price. Send me a PM if interested.
    Last edited by M@Bowers2014; 04-16-2019 at 06:37 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
    I wonder what they plan on doing with Mysa, once the Legion comes back. Will she be affected by Mordru’s magic? Will she become the new Amethyst?
    I'm hoping they go with the Amethyst direction. That is, if they even bring her back. These reboots tend to focus on the early Legionnaires while your Wildfires, Dawnstars, Bloks, & White Witches usually get screwed over.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by caj View Post
    I'm hoping they go with the Amethyst direction. That is, if they even bring her back. These reboots tend to focus on the early Legionnaires while your Wildfires, Dawnstars, Bloks, & White Witches usually get screwed over.
    That really sucks because they are two of my favorites.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    That really sucks because they are two of my favorites.
    Yeah, I don't get it either. I guess there's a feeling of sacredness to those Adventure Comics issues and that those are the only important characters. Yet, they always have to change them up somehow (Projectra is a snake(!)).

It seems that Marvel Comics artist Ron Frenz is quite the Legion fan. He's drawn pictures of pretty much everything Legion related on his commissions website including some very deep cuts that only a real fan would know of.

Here's Ron's renditions of the fan-submitted costumes for Karate Kid and Princess Projectra

Here's Ron's depiction of the fan-submitted costumes for Phantom Girl and Shadow Lass.

The Karate Kid, Princess Projectra, and Shadow Lass costumes actually appeared in a Legion backup story in Superboy 183.

Last edited by Comic-Reader Lad; 04-22-2019 at 09:19 AM.

Ultimate Member

I like that orangey-gold outfit for Tasmia. It contrasts well with her blue skin.

And gosh people, use the darn door! Don't smash your way out of your ride home!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Comic-Reader Lad View Post
    I can do without those Giffen LSH postcards, but I do have his Legion poster featuring everybody who ever appeared in a Legion story. At least, I think it's everybody.

I also have those Perez postcards -- and the Maguire ones that were released a couple of years later. Maguire's are nice, but Perez's are outstanding. I have most posters he did as well, with the exception of the Wonder Woman one.