BANNED

Default Flash forward should have been a Barrry Allen Flash story, Not a Wally West one

Before anyone complains hear me out....

Given how much DC has mismanage the Flash family since Barry’s return via Final Crisis one has to wonder what would happen if things were different and it was HE and not Wally that had to deal with tracing the Multiverse/dark Multiverse finding a new place for himself in a change world ?

I mean it should have been BARRY ALLEN to discover the Dark Multiverse like he did for the original one. With all of these hints of Barry’s previous COIE death coming back in a way to current comics and even the upcoming Live action one on the DC TV SHOWS....one has to wonder: IF DC actually cared about their characters beyond Batman and showed loved to their extended cast: WOuld one have been okay if it was Barry and not Wally that suffered the latter current fate ?

Especially given how munch I have see posts of how current Barry acts more like Wally of old instead of Barry of old.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    Before anyone complains hear me out....

Given how much DC has mismanage the Flash family since Barry’s return via Final Crisis one has to wonder what would happen if things were different and it was HE and not Wally that had to deal with tracing the Multiverse/dark Multiverse finding a new place for himself in a change world ?

I mean it should have been BARRY ALLEN to discover the Dark Multiverse like he did for the original one. With all of these hints of Barry’s previous COIE death coming back in a way to current comics and even the upcoming Live action one on the DC TV SHOWS....one has to wonder: IF DC actually cared about their characters beyond Batman and showed loved to their extended cast: WOuld one have been okay if it was Barry and not Wally that suffered the latter current fate ?

Especially given how munch I have see posts of how current Barry acts more like Wally of old instead of Barry of old.
    Flash Forward would work as a Barry Allen story if writers were willing to address the consequences of Flashpoint. His trip through time affected everybody and is part of the reason why Wally lost everything.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Flash Forward would work as a Barry Allen story if writers were willing to address the consequences of Flashpoint. His trip through time affected everybody and is part of the reason why Wally lost everything.
    Yeah, somehow, I just don't see THAT happening.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

It sucks to be right BohemiaDrinker's Avatar
    If i was a comic character, my surname would be DaCosta

It could have been a Barry story.

It might even make more sense.

There shouldn't be a need for this story, though.
    ConnEr Kent flies. ConnOr Hawke has a bow. Batman's kid is named DamiAn.

To do spoiler tags, use [ spoil ] at the start of the sentence and [ /spoil ] at the end, without the spaces. You're welcome!