Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lady Adventurer Scientist: Mockingbird Appreciation 2019

Continuing the previous Mockingbird appreciation thread for the new year!

"Avengers Assemble! As in get your asses up and let's go!"

Let's discuss! What are your hopes and dreams for Bobbi this year? She currently has a supporting role in The Unstoppable Wasp. Any books where you think she should have a guest arc or join a team? Ideas for new books you'd like to see her in?

Spectacular Member

It'd be cool if She has her own solo series, with Spider-Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye cameos. Also, considering how close Bobbi and Peter were before the breakup, it'd be nice to see her in future Amazing Spider-Man issues via cameo.

I love her mentorship to Ying and her current relationship with Janet where they are basically awesome friends parenting bunch of kids while doing hero work when they can.

I have so many good things to say about Unstoppable Wasp and the relationships between the characters in the book.

Bobbi and Peter got on well together, but considering that they teamed up for a specific purpose (first, Parker Industries and then the Zodiac) which is no longer relevant, it makes sense that her time on that book needed to end. Still, it was an amicable breakup and there's no reason she shouldn't show up once in a while for the odd teamup.

I also think Bobbi would be good for an appearance in Jessica Jones. The two of them hit it off in New Avengers, and Kelly Thompson has made a habit of bringing in guest stars for an arc from various corners of the MU.

Astonishing Member darewithpeace's Avatar
    we can be heroes, just for one day

Huh - I thought The Orville would've prevented her returning to AOS. If she's available, ABC Studios, get her signed up!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by saiyan_earthling View Post
    It'd be cool if She has her own solo series, with Spider-Man, Black Widow and Hawkeye cameos. Also, considering how close Bobbi and Peter were before the breakup, it'd be nice to see her in future Amazing Spider-Man issues via cameo.
    I'd like the character to take on anyone from Spider-Man's rogues gallery by herself without any assistance from any other marvel character.

Unstoppable Wasp #7 coming out tomorrow! Jeremy Whitley has mentioned that
    spoilers:
    Bobbi and Bucky will be teaming up for a side mission
    end of spoilers
    in the next arc. I'm psyched for that.

Looking forward to that then! I'm all for more Bobbi! She's so underrated and deserves more spotlight.
    My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

I really miss Bobbi.

mockingnat.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."