Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52
  1. #46
    Extraordinary Member Winterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    This is really exciting. As much as I love Unstoppable Wasp and I'm glad she's part of it, she hasn't really had much to do since issue #2 (and now it's ending ), and the Daughters of Liberty are so jam-packed with members that she hasn't stood out there, either, so I'm really glad she's getting what looks like an important role in this issue.

    Yeah.

    Bobbi is totally underrated.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture


    "Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

  2. #47
    Fantastic Member OOTCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Yeah.

    Bobbi is totally underrated.
    If I had a quarter for every time I heard that, I'd be able to fund a new solo for her

  3. #48
    Extraordinary Member Winterboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    If I had a quarter for every time I heard that, I'd be able to fund a new solo for her
    BOBBI.jpg

    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture


    "Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

  4. #49
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    40,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    This is really exciting. As much as I love Unstoppable Wasp and I'm glad she's part of it, she hasn't really had much to do since issue #2 (and now it's ending ), and the Daughters of Liberty are so jam-packed with members that she hasn't stood out there, either, so I'm really glad she's getting what looks like an important role in this issue.
    It's interesting to me also because I don't think we've really seen Bobbi and Steve interact that much.

  5. #50
    Fantastic Member OOTCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's interesting to me also because I don't think we've really seen Bobbi and Steve interact that much.
    Barely at all since the 80s. Although he was the only East Coast Avenger to attend "her" funeral.

  6. #51
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    16,075

    Default

    Even when Bobbi was a New Avenger, Cap was Bucky, so she still didn't interact with Steve.

  7. #52
    Fantastic Member OOTCS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    361

    Default

    She and Hawkeye made guest appearances in a few Captain America issues in the 80s, and the two of them had a battle in West Coast Avengers Annual #2.
    20190624_212912.jpg
    20190624_212934.jpg
    20190624_213032.jpg

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •