Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    This is really exciting. As much as I love Unstoppable Wasp and I'm glad she's part of it, she hasn't really had much to do since issue #2 (and now it's ending ), and the Daughters of Liberty are so jam-packed with members that she hasn't stood out there, either, so I'm really glad she's getting what looks like an important role in this issue.

Yeah.

Bobbi is totally underrated.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Yeah.

Bobbi is totally underrated.
    If I had a quarter for every time I heard that, I'd be able to fund a new solo for her

If I had a quarter for every time I heard that, I'd be able to fund a new solo for her
    BOBBI.jpg

"Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

This is really exciting. As much as I love Unstoppable Wasp and I'm glad she's part of it, she hasn't really had much to do since issue #2 (and now it's ending ), and the Daughters of Liberty are so jam-packed with members that she hasn't stood out there, either, so I'm really glad she's getting what looks like an important role in this issue.
    It's interesting to me also because I don't think we've really seen Bobbi and Steve interact that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It's interesting to me also because I don't think we've really seen Bobbi and Steve interact that much.
    Barely at all since the 80s. Although he was the only East Coast Avenger to attend "her" funeral.

Even when Bobbi was a New Avenger, Cap was Bucky, so she still didn't interact with Steve.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

She and Hawkeye made guest appearances in a few Captain America issues in the 80s, and the two of them had a battle in West Coast Avengers Annual #2.
    20190624_212912.jpg
    20190624_212934.jpg
    20190624_213032.jpg

Great news! Mockingbird will be joining Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda starting from issue #3:

https://twitter.com/JimZub/status/1171026307242745857

Pencils from Lan Medina:
    IMG_20190909_160119.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Have they ever clearly defined what her Infinity Formula / Super Soldier Serum cocktail did for her?

Great news! Mockingbird will be joining Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda starting from issue #3:

Pencils from Lan Medina:
    IMG_20190909_160119.jpg
    Kind of surprised this costume's lasted as long as it did, if only because for Bobbi I always mentally go to the McCann costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Have they ever clearly defined what her Infinity Formula / Super Soldier Serum cocktail did for her?
    It gives her the same sort of defined-differently-by-different-creators super-soldier strength that Steve Rogers has, and it enabled her broken leg to heal within a matter of days. In theory, it should also prevent her from aging, but since the Marvel timeline practically moves backward these days, we probably won't get a chance to see that in action. Unless someone does a time travel arc and decides to answer that question.

Astonishing Member

Pencils from Lan Medina:
    IMG_20190909_160119.jpg
    That news made my day! I was already excited for this book to bring Janet back full time, but now that we're getting Mocky too? Outstanding!! I had been debating whether or not this book was going to be a monthly or wait-for-trade for me (only so much room in the budget, after all), but Mockingbird joining the cast has sealed the deal for monthly!

Is it just me, or does Bobbi look kinda flirty with John Jameson in that picture? If so, I certainly don't mind. Its been a while since the break-up with Peter Parker - she could do with another boy-toy.

I hope we get some Bobbijan moments

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    I hope we get some Bobbijan moments
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Is it just me, or does Bobbi look kinda flirty with John Jameson in that picture? If so, I certainly don't mind. Its been a while since the break-up with Peter Parker - she could do with another boy-toy.
    Not just you. I'm Bobbi/Clint forever, but she deserves to have some fun, and that panel is really cute, so I'm all for it...assuming all that problematic stuff about his dating preferences from She-Hulk is thrown out and ignored forever.

does she still have her eskrima sticks?