Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    does she still have her eskrima sticks?
    She's had them since 1981; I don't think they're going anywhere

*adds another book to the pull list*

This is exciting. I've missed Bobbi.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Kind of surprised this costume's lasted as long as it did, if only because for Bobbi I always mentally go to the McCann costume.
    This costume is my favorite ever.
    mockingbird.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    This costume is my favorite ever.
    mockingbird.jpg
    Could use some more blue...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OOTCS View Post
    Not just you. I'm Bobbi/Clint forever, but she deserves to have some fun, and that panel is really cute, so I'm all for it
    Yeah, Clint and Bobbi are one of my two favourite comic book couples of all time (She-Hulk and Wyatt Wingfoot being the other one), but until the time is right for them to give things another go I am happy to see both of them have some interesting relationships and/or hook-ups in the meantime.

...assuming all that problematic stuff about his dating preferences from She-Hulk is thrown out and ignored forever.
    Yeah, I thought about that too. I tend to think it was the fact that She-Hulk was so much stronger than John that made him so insecure during their relationship (plus, y'know, a bit of Man-Wolf seeping into his thought process too), so hopefully that would not repeat itself with Bobbi. She's stronger than him too, of course--but not to such an extreme extent.

Bobbi and the rest of the OG West Coast Avengers in this week's History of the Marvel Universe #4:

20191016_135155.jpg

Bobbi and the rest of the OG West Coast Avengers in this week's History of the Marvel Universe #4:

20191016_135155.jpg
    Admittedly hard to take my eyes off of Javier Rodriguez's Tigra .

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

I take it there isn't much going on with Bobbi these days? I know she had a supporting role in the Wasp title, but I'm not sure if that's still going on.

In news that I'm sure shocks no one, Adrianne said we wouldn't be seeing Bobbi again in AOS final season (https://sciencefiction.com/2019/10/1...-final-season/). I'd imagine it'd be hard to incorporate Mockingbird with the way the last season ended, but disappointing none the less. I really like Adrianne, and thought she was wonderfully cast, so I'm sad that odds are we might not ever see her as Bobbi again.

I know there was a rumor that perhaps some of the Netflix actors might be used by Feige, and I'd love if they did the same with Palicki, but seeing as how AOS is like the Jan Brady of the MCU, I don't have my hopes too high.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 10-29-2019 at 03:58 PM.

Yeah, Unstoppable Wasp ended at issue 10, thus dumping Bobbi back into limbo.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Adrianne is such perfect casting and so great as Bobbi it eats at me that she won’t get to be featured in the MCU proper.

Bobbi will be in issues 3 & 4 of Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda (issue #3 arriving on November 13), but it's unclear if she's a permanent addition to the team or a guest star.

Seems like that book will have guest stars each arc - issue 2 had Thor and issue 5 has Deadpool.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    Adrianne is such perfect casting and so great as Bobbi it eats at me that she won’t get to be featured in the MCU proper.
    She was really one of the highlights of the show, and it annoys me that we won't see her again.

(Ditto Lady Sif, from Thor. So, so much more interesting than the Warriors Three, or Jane Foster and entourage, and yet, nada.)

Sif could still return. Her actress Jaime Alexander is busy on a TV show though, to my knowledge, which is why she wasn't in Thor Ragnarok and Avengers Infinity War/Endgame. Mockingbird is probably done though, yeah, as AOS looks like it'll be retconned out of the MCU. The latest season had a major continuity breaking mistake by not taking account of Endgame's five year timeskip (they thought one year would be sufficient - it wasn't).

The Netflix shows and Agent Carter will remain in continuity, but the rest are up in the air.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-30-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Muffin Crud View Post
    She was best part of SHIELD TV series. When she left, so did I.