Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Incredible Member

Default Colossus Appreciation 2019

It seems the old thread has been locked so I took it upon myself to create a new thread.

Welcome all Colossus fans. Here you can post your favorite stories, artwork, and breaking news as we talk about all things about our favorite Russian metal mutant.

Currently he's set to appear in the upcoming Age of X-Man where he will be on Nate Grey's exalted X-Men team as the xbooks are using this event to eventually set the tone of the xbooks going forward as it appears to be an alternate universe where Plots loses a forearm

780ac5a5-23ab-4fbc-bb97-a22b34b8bb54.jpg

Spectacular Member

Most wasted X-Man post-Claremont.

Decent turn in Age of Apocalypse.

Juggernaught bit was good.

Wood wrote him well.

The thing with Domino was decent.

Been a bad 25 years or so really.

Curious, why do threads get locked?

I really hope they have plans to make his missing arm into something interesting... other than just fighting one armed. I guess it is a bit of a call back to Wolverine only having one hand is AoA. Maybe he has some addition to his powerset to make up for the loss? I like they are keeping him with some facial hair as I have like his beard (more from Astonishing X-Men, than his fat lumberjack design from a couple years back)

Incredible Member

I remember the moderators a few months ago when the forum was having troubles loadingthat they locked huge threads in an attempt to alleviate the slowdown. Maybe they didn't the same for a majority of the appreciation threads

There's a sticky at the top of the forum about it. I missed it at first too. XD

Incredible Member

Ah now I feel dumb for not seeing the post. It makes sense I guess

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by petrefax View Post
    I remember the moderators a few months ago when the forum was having troubles loadingthat they locked huge threads in an attempt to alleviate the slowdown. Maybe they didn't the same for a majority of the appreciation threads
    if certain people would stop attaching pages and pages of copyrighted material just to support their own arguments it might help.

It'd be interesting if an alt. Kitty in a fit of rage for being rejected at the altar took his left arm..."can't marry anyone else if you don't have a hand"

Incredible Member

https://twitter.com/LukasWerneck/sta...900454400?s=09

Twitter user Lukaswerneck drew redesigns of the x-men and Brotherhood costumes and did one for Piotr and a slight design tweak on Illyana

IMG_20190117_084928.jpg