Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    How she gets her powers in the MCU matters almost as much as who they cast to portray her imho. If they make her derivative to Carol in any way, if Carol so much as breathes on her and gives her powers, I'll be deeply disappointed. Their are so many creative ways for her to get powers, even if we're shooting for a simple origin that a laymen audience can understand.

I know they're calling it WandaVision. But Spectrum-Vision sounds better. I think that's the next big thing after 16K Ultra HD, isn't it?
    You had me picturing Vision and Monica merging into a HD TV.

Astonishing Member JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    You had me picturing Vision and Monica merging into a HD TV.
    Considering Monica is able to create 3D images so realistic that even a powerful, primordial goddess couldn't tell the difference between that and her actual children...maybe I was. ha ha

Fantastic Member

I’m so excited to see the beautiful Teyonah Paris will step into the role of the great Monica Rambeau. She has acting chops and I’m sure she gonna look damn good in the suit!

Quote Originally Posted by terrancejameson View Post
    I’m so excited to see the beautiful Teyonah Paris will step into the role of the great Monica Rambeau. She has acting chops and I’m sure she gonna look damn good in the suit!
    Shes a great actress and she will look fantastic. I’m excited.