Why is Maggie still here? Oh my God, I can't hate what everyone's been writing for Diana any harder. Honestly, let 5G come, replace Wonder Woman. Maybe Diana can get a freaking break from this dull writing and come back strong.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Why is Maggie still here? Oh my God, I can't hate what everyone's been writing for Diana any harder. Honestly, let 5G come, replace Wonder Woman. Maybe Diana can get a freaking break from this dull writing and come back strong.
    Yeah I’m right there with you, just bring on 5G and put Wonder Woman off her misery already. If it wasn't for WW84 and WW Earth-1 chapter3, I'd throw in the towel

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Because gww introduced her and was part of her run until the end. Including her last arc involving year of the villain, that hasn't ended yet. Orlando is working with what he has. And so far, he is doing a better job portraying Diana, than gww in her entire run.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    Yeah I’m right there with you, just bring on 5G and put Wonder Woman off her misery already. If it wasn't for WW84 and WW Earth-1 chapter3, I'd throw in the towel
    Orlando has to finish gww arc before he can move on. That's why we are still dealing with the gww stuff. But i trust him. His Wonder Woman is already better than gww portrayal.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    Same, but with Historia thrown in as well. If this 5G thing pans out, I'm curious what the Black Label stuff with Diana will entail.

But I agree with mystical41 that Orlando is doing ok with Diana herself at least, much better than Wilson. Its too bad he has to inherit her stuff and the editorial induced crossover events. I kind of wish he had just taken over immediately following Rucka and we could have skipped Robinson and Wilson. Similar to Simone's run, I think she would have been better taking over immediately after Rucka and not inheriting the OYL setup and Amazons Attack fallout along with other editorial restrictions.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Same, but with Historia thrown in as well. If this 5G thing pans out, I'm curious what the Black Label stuff with Diana will entail.

But I agree with mystical41 that Orlando is doing ok with Diana herself at least, much better than Wilson. Its too bad he has to inherit her stuff and the editorial induced crossover events. I kind of wish he had just taken over immediately following Rucka and we could have skipped Robinson and Wilson. Similar to Simone's run, I think she would have been better taking over immediately after Rucka and not inheriting the OYL setup and Amazons Attack fallout along with other editorial restrictions.
    It’s a little bit better than Wilson’s but only because the bar is set so low, it’s still pretty substandard imo. And what to say of the artwork, DC really scraped the bottom of the barrel

As for Historia, I’ve got some misgivings about Kelly Sue DeConnick, although to her credit, Wonder Woman’s cameo in Aquaman was surprisingly nice so you never know, the proof of the pudding is in the eating