Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I think the lasso was silver, but turned blue when in use. Why?? I have no idea.
    exactly... Yet another of the "we're changing things but will never fully explain it" moments that haunt DiDio's reign ....lol

Quote Originally Posted by wonder39 View Post
    exactly... Yet another of the "we're changing things but will never fully explain it" moments that haunt DiDio's reign ....lol
    Didio would leave it as something to explore later... maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Didio would leave it as something to explore later... maybe.
    trust--- he never gave it a second throught....lol

Extraordinary Member

is donna lost to us until Titans airs its season 2

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Seems that way. GWW doesn't seem to have any idea of using her (stating something along the lines of if they can get her continuity worked out she would love to use her) and there's no mention of another Titans series in the air...

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I think the lasso was silver, but turned blue when in use. Why?? I have no idea.
    When was that? Could it just be due to limited colours? Colouring can be much more subtle nowadays, it used to have to stick to CMYK.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Seems that way. GWW doesn't seem to have any idea of using her (stating something along the lines of if they can get her continuity worked out she would love to use her) and there's no mention of another Titans series in the air...
    We we will get a new Titans comic eventually but there's no guarantee that Donna will be in that roster. Instead of beating around the bush,Wilson could just use Donna and fix her continuity issues.

I’m curious isn’t the best origin for Donna a simple one? Like not tying to kill Diana?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I’m curious isn’t the best origin for Donna a simple one? Like not tying to kill Diana?
    The best origin for Donna is a simple one, but DC comics has a fetish for unneeded complexity.

57447336_10218713903342699_8517739546123698176_n.jpg

Come through with the signature Donna hairstyle!!!! (Side Part) LOL.
    Richard Alexander

I mean what is so hard about baby is found and gets adopted. The only thing I never got is why did Diana take Donna to paradise island. She could have just tried to find any other family. I think the best origin would be simple. Baby is found on paradise island. Diana finds her and queen Hippolyta falls in loves with Donna.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    When was that? Could it just be due to limited colours? Colouring can be much more subtle nowadays, it used to have to stick to CMYK.
    I am not sure of the year. But it was before the last few reboots.Donna was in the JSA and JL books.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean what is so hard about baby is found and gets adopted. The only thing I never got is why did Diana take Donna to paradise island. She could have just tried to find any other family. I think the best origin would be simple. Baby is found on paradise island. Diana finds her and queen Hippolyta falls in loves with Donna.
    I always assumed she was injured in such a way that only the Purple Ray could heal her.

Maybe she was the survivor of a cruise ship that caught on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    We we will get a new Titans comic eventually but there's no guarantee that Donna will be in that roster. Instead of beating around the bush,Wilson could just use Donna and fix her continuity issues.
    My reading of the situation is that Donna is under the auspices of not only another editor, but another office (line editor) as well. So it is most certainly not up to Wilson alone.
    Last edited by kjn; 04-22-2019 at 10:56 PM.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

When it comes to Donnas whole editorial situation theres really no easy answer. Since Wonder Woman doesn't have her own office there really isn't anyone who would make a push to have Donna come back under the fold of the Wonder Woman books. To be honest im not even sure what line editors are in charge of what at the moment.