Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member

That's a really sweet rendering of Donna Troy/Troia. The best bit, she's smiling. Wow.

I like what I'm seeing in Titans, so far. I think Donna is ready for appearances outside of Titans, but would still like to see her drift closer to home and family - maybe, Diana and pals in Gateway and Donna taking over Herc's cabin in Lexinore [Sp?], the American Northwest.

And still no codename...
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 03-05-2019 at 09:47 PM.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Does anyone know if Barbara Gordon and Donna ever met in continuity?

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Seems like DC is shipping Donna into space to travel with Cyborg,Starfire and the Green Lanterns.
    You would think Azrael (the only other member of Justice League Odyssey), Simon Baz, and Kyle Rayner (the two human GLs not on that page - you can just see Guy sat down behind Hal and Donna) would be there too.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You would think Azrael (the only other member of Justice League Odyssey), Simon Baz, and Kyle Rayner (the two human GLs not on that page - you can just see Guy sat down behind Hal and Donna) would be there too.
    Maybe Azrael leaves the team or gets killed off before she joins them?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Diana/Donna art by SPJart:

"An #internationalwomensday preview 🌟🙅🏻🙅🏻🌟 SISTERS ARE DOING IT FOR THEMSELVES☕️🐯☕️MY life has certainly been enriched by Sisters #donnatroy #wonderwoman"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuuQiiqAkj_/

Gorgeous artwork! BTW - Donna makes an appearance in Doomsday Clock #9 in a GLC starship alongside several GLs, Cyborg and Starfire from JL Odyssey. Interestingly, she's wearing her red jumpsuit and sporting her lasso. Not sure if this means Donna is joining JLO. But, it's nice to see our girl in the red and yellow again.

From Doomsday Clock #9 Donna in her red and yellow Wonder Girl jumpsuit.

Attachment 79351

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisAsh View Post
    Does anyone know if Barbara Gordon and Donna ever met in continuity?
    Hmm...not that I can ever recall. No specific adventure or comic comes to mind.

The closest possibility would be during Crisis, when all the heroes are gathered.

I think they'd have a great adventure together.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by JackBNimble View Post
    Hmm...not that I can ever recall. No specific adventure or comic comes to mind.

The closest possibility would be during Crisis, when all the heroes are gathered.

I think they'd have a great adventure together.
    Im sure their been some kind of crisis

Just found and read this One-shot about Donna. This comic was a delight to read. Some seriously good character stuff that handles trauma way better than HiC so far.

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    I like it but I don't like the Golden glow nor the Golden lasso. The lasso is supposed to be blue and I think a blue glow would look better with the black and silver.

The golden glow adds the warmth that Donna has been missing visually and with regard to characterization for quite some time.
    Accolades to the Artist!

I like it but I don't like the Golden glow nor the Golden lasso. The lasso is supposed to be blue and I think a blue glow would look better with the black and silver.
    I agree that golden glow doesn't really work on her, a blue/silvery look would be much better
    Last edited by Daedra; 03-16-2019 at 06:08 AM.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”

Quote Originally Posted by Daedra View Post
    I agree that golden glow doesn't really work on her, a blue/silvery look be much better
    Thank you.

Donna's warmth shines through her eyes, her smile and her kind, gentle manner.

But her outer glow should be her Blue Lasso of Persuasion twinkling off her black and silver costume.

Thank you.

Donna's warmth shines through her eyes, her smile and her kind, gentle manner.

But her outer glow should be her Blue Lasso of Persuasion twinkling off her black and silver costume.
    Maybe I'm in the minority but I always enjoyed Donna connection to the titans of myth and the imagery linked to the moon and stars that came out of that origin.
    Ommadon: “By summoning all the dark powers I will infest the spirit of man So that he uses his science and logic to destroy himself. Greed and avarice shall prevail, and those who do not hear my words shall pay the price. I'll teach man to use his machines, I'll show him what distorted science can give birth to. I'll teach him to fly like a fairy, and I'll give him the ultimate answer to all his science can ask. And the world will be free for my magic again.”