Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Darn, me to. Hey, anyone else here wanna ask about Donna and Nubia?
    I asked. Thus far, no response.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    I asked. Thus far, no response.
    Thank you very much!

I asked too when I found out that she was writing WW but, no response to date. I've been re-reading some of the Jimenez run so I can see Donna and Diana interacting. *sigh* Loved the scene in the jet with Diana, Donna and Cassie talking about their love lives and teasing each other (issue 186). Issue 187 has a nice full page spread of the three of them flying together. Loved Donna in those issues.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Conor Leslie as Wonder Girl from Titans season 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

If they removed the shoulders sleeves it would be perfect. I don't mind it and can't wait for a real photo of it.
    Richard Alexander

Hell yeah! Keep it up!

Awesome! Wish we could see the full suit .

Incredible Member

Wonder Girl in live action looks great!

I don't love the little sleeves and the "W" neckline looks unfinished with some darker red trimming missing. But, there is a lot to love (including the simple fact that I'm looking at an image of a live action Wonder Girl in a suitable super heroic costume).

I look forward to seeing a costumed Wonder Girl in action on Titans in season 2!

No real comments on the costume, and I agree she was one of the highlights of the first season of Titans.

However, I'm worried over how the next season will handle her. In the first season, Dick was the leader by default because he was the most experienced and knew how to navigate the world. However, he clearly saw up to Donna as a bigger sister and one he could turn to advice outside of his normal mentor relationship with Batman. Or as Donna put it, she was "smarter, older, and prettier". He clearly still thinks of her that way, and Garth would just as readily follow Donna's lead as Dick's, given his reaction when she reveals her lasso. Rachel would just follow along, and I think Kory has gained a lot of respect for Donna as well.

So everything in-story would point towards Donna taking over the leadership mantle if she joins the team, and I can't see any reason for why she would bring out her old suit if she didn't join. But I'm not sure the showrunners can or will allow her to do so. I'm worried that their attempts to keep Dick in the leadership role will mean they tear down the Donna they built in the first season.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    No real comments on the costume, and I agree she was one of the highlights of the first season of Titans.

However, I'm worried over how the next season will handle her. In the first season, Dick was the leader by default because he was the most experienced and knew how to navigate the world. However, he clearly saw up to Donna as a bigger sister and one he could turn to advice outside of his normal mentor relationship with Batman. Or as Donna put it, she was "smarter, older, and prettier". He clearly still thinks of her that way, and Garth would just as readily follow Donna's lead as Dick's, given his reaction when she reveals her lasso. Rachel would just follow along, and I think Kory has gained a lot of respect for Donna as well.

So everything in-story would point towards Donna taking over the leadership mantle if she joins the team, and I can't see any reason for why she would bring out her old suit if she didn't join. But I'm not sure the showrunners can or will allow her to do so. I'm worried that their attempts to keep Dick in the leadership role will mean they tear down the Donna they built in the first season.
    I think it's a stretch to say Donna would make a better leader than Dick or that any of the other Titans would easily follow her lead. She's been depicted as being a good friend to Dick but that isn't the same as commanding an entire team. And tearing down Donna would mean the writers saw Donna as a threat to Dick's leadership which I don't believe is the case.

Given the way they were presented, I read it rather clearly that Dick believes Donna is the better leader, and behaves that way. Or at least if they are partners, that Donna is the senior one.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Not a very flattering photo of Conor Leslie.
    Leslie did look good in the episodes she appeared in on TITANS.
    I was hoping they would have given Donna a red spandex costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Drat!!

I "Wonder" if Donna will show up in Wonder Woman?
    I think someone asked a while ago and she said it was a maybe if she figured out Donna’s backstory

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    I think someone asked a while ago and she said it was a maybe if she figured out Donna’s backstory
    The bane of Donna's entire existence .