Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    We we will get a new Titans comic eventually but there's no guarantee that Donna will be in that roster. Instead of beating around the bush,Wilson could just use Donna and fix her continuity issues.
    I dont think I will ever love another titans teams more then the FAB 5 plus it was so well balanced skill wise
    but the JL having their boot on the teams neck triggers me so

I would love for Donna and Dick to return Garth needs to be utilized more but he was so funny
    I wonder if it would be okay for starfire to join, they have kept her and dick so distant

Raven and Garth are the weird ones, they shouldn be on a team led by Tim or Damian but the refusal to allowd BB to ever become a an adult is so grating

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I dont think I will ever love another titans teams more then the FAB 5 plus it was so well balanced skill wise

I would love for Donna and Dick to return Garth needs to be utilized more but he was so funny
    I wonder if it would be okay for starfire to join, they have kept her and dick so distant

Raven and Garth are the weird ones, they shouldn be on a team led by Tim or Damian but the refusal to allowd BB to ever become a an adult is so grating
    I actually liked the Titans from 1999-2003 with the fab 5 being the core members mixed with other newer team members like Jesse Quick, Damage, Argent, for example. Although the book suffered from 90s drama, it had its moments and I felt like the extended team showed what the Titans could become: a team of older, more experienced members training the new kids. Donna was sporting her starfield jumpsuit and she was a respected team lead along with Nightwing. Issue one had a great scene with the fab 5 in a diner interacting as civilians. This book occurred after Byrne retooled Donna's origin in WW so, there was some fallout from that dealt in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

I think that Bat office have made sure Kori and Dick are kept apart. They want Batgirl as his love interest.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The fiefdoms within DC really limit such things.

A little nudge and reminder of the topic
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

So aside from Teen Titans and those rare stints where she shows up in Wonder Woman, what other comics has Donna popped up in?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    So aside from Teen Titans and those rare stints where she shows up in Wonder Woman, what other comics has Donna popped up in?
    Wasn't she in a mini with Jason and Kyle in Countdown?

Quote Originally Posted by sakuyamons View Post
    Wasn't she in a mini with Jason and Kyle in Countdown?
    Yes, Donna was showcased in Countdown and she was a member of the Darkstars and around that time was featured in Green Lantern along with Kyle.

Donna was also a member of the new Justice League lineup along with Dick (Batman) following the Blackest Night storyline in 2010-2011. A version of Donna was in Tiny Titans and Bombshells.

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    Donna was also a member of the new Justice League lineup along with Dick (Batman) following the Blackest Night storyline in 2010-2011. A version of Donna was in Tiny Titans and Bombshells.
    Yes, this is when Donna suddenly had her Lasso of Persuasion.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think that Bat office have made sure Kori and Dick are kept apart. They want Batgirl as his love interest.
    But they can be friends, they mention each other in books so they talk they dont have to be in love
    I wish Donna and Stars friendship could be rekindled, Star just gets so lost

Quote Originally Posted by donnafan View Post
    I actually liked the Titans from 1999-2003 with the fab 5 being the core members mixed with other newer team members like Jesse Quick, Damage, Argent, for example. Although the book suffered from 90s drama, it had its moments and I felt like the extended team showed what the Titans could become: a team of older, more experienced members training the new kids. Donna was sporting her starfield jumpsuit and she was a respected team lead along with Nightwing. Issue one had a great scene with the fab 5 in a diner interacting as civilians. This book occurred after Byrne retooled Donna's origin in WW so, there was some fallout from that dealt in the book.
    The teen hero scene in DC has gotten to the point you could probably write 10 team books with them. The "fab 5" feel better as former teen heroes these days. I think the only reason they aren't written as a proper super team on their own is that it means changing the status quo. Heck the first thing Cassie did after making a new costume for herself was to show Donna the costume much like a little sister showing it to a big sister.

If every origin of Donna Troy was a seperate character we could have a superhero team of Donna Troys.....

Incredible Member

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/

About five minutes after, Bleeding Cool received a tonne of updates. The biggest one will be that we will be getting a new Secret Six as part of DC’s Year Of The Villain and Superman/Batman.

And the six will be made up of those twisted Dark Dimensional versions of themselves.

Who will it be? I’ve been told by sources that one is Perry White, used to disseminate false information across the world and another is Donna Troy, who used to do the same job in the Hall of Justice.
    Damn it. It looks like whatever little hope I had between Donna wearing her red out fit doomsday clock, Wilson expressing interest in working out her origin, and the titans show getting her right that DC might actually fix her soon was misplaced. Looks like Donna's next on their hit list after whats been done to Dick, Wally and Roy.

I know its just a rumor right now, but I don't see any reason to optimistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Artemisfanboy View Post
    https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/04...f-the-villain/

Damn it. It looks like whatever little hope I had between Donna wearing her red out fit doomsday clock, Wilson expressing interest in working out her origin, and the titans show getting her right that DC might actually fix her soon was misplaced. Looks like Donna's next on their hit list after whats been done to Dick, Wally and Roy.

I know its just a rumor right now, but I don't see any reason to optimistic.
    Its a rumor thats saying dark dimension versions of themselves though. So it would be like that silly event a bit back with the seven evil batmans. Worst case scenario we get a Donna Troy who looks like Dark Angel