Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Its a rumor thats saying dark dimension versions of themselves though. So it would be like that silly event a bit back with the seven evil batmans. Worst case scenario we get a Donna Troy who looks like Dark Angel
    I forgot to quote this part

Which has The Batman Who Laughs turning DC Comics characters into Dark Dimension versions of themselves
    Now it sounds like they're going to "replaced" by their counterparts. Now whether that means they get dimension swapped or overwritten by them I don't know. I would hope that they'd be returned to normal by the end of this. But right now, I not sure.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Are you KIDDING ME, DC?

I am SO CLOSE to just dropping every single DC book I'm reading entirely. The only thing keeping me on is YJ.
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 04-28-2019 at 06:55 PM. Reason: language, please
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Eh, considering just this week we have an evil Lois Lane over in Justice League, I see no reason to assume that their going to permanently turn the real Donna evil or some such sillyness.

Its a rumor thats saying dark dimension versions of themselves though. So it would be like that silly event a bit back with the seven evil batmans. Worst case scenario we get a Donna Troy who looks like Dark Angel
    It's the equivalent of a Marvel character being impersonated by a Skrull. It's not even the real Donna!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's the equivalent of a Marvel character being impersonated by a Skrull. It's not even the real Donna!
    Cripes!

What is DC Comics doing?? Reading old Marvel comics? This is too much!

Where is the real Donna Troy?? I want the real Donna Troy and I want her now!! arrggh!

Wally West Aficionado Spider-Ham's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Unfortunately, this is not the case :

“We discover, through the Batman Who Laughs series that the Batman Who Laughs have been working on this massive plan since Metal. What it is is, he has sleeper agents throughout the [DC Universe]. They’ve been infected, and they’re slowly turning into the worst versions of themselves,” Williamson teased. “Some of them know they're changing, some don't. Some aren't aware it's kind of like a Jekyll and Hyde situation where they're not aware of [what] the other side is doing.

“This is happening to six people — we’ve been calling them the new Secret Six — who have been turned. But who could be turned? Who are they? [Batman and Superman] have to go out and figure it out. But that means spying on other heroes, friends, allies. We talked about the end of The Thing, where it’s the two of them and they’re like, ‘It could be you, it could be me, but now we have to work together.’”
    However I hope everything will be ok for Donna. Maybe they will find a cure at some point. Fingers crossed.

While I doubt it will even last past the event, in retrospect it would fit the trend DC has had recently with the Teen Titans. Turning Rick into Dic, making Wally a serial killer. Swapping Donna with an evil clone and you have most of the original roster already villains at that point. Would just need something dramatic to happen to Garth and for a zombie Roy to pop up for a full set.

Might end up like Tenth Circle where there was a vampire equivalent to the JLA who disappeared after the event. This was NOT the actual League members or equivalents of them. This was random dudes with latent powers who had the spirits of long-dead vampires infused into them and then the vampire has super-powers. It'd probably have been more interesting if the vampires had possessed characters with names...

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

First Dick then Roy and Wally and now it’s Donna’s turn.
    I’m tired of all this nonsense on former TT.
    Snyder and all his nonsense, metal, batman who laughs, justice league are a big pass for me and I’m really sorry that my beloved Donna have to deal with it.
    Waiting for better time I’ll skip all these crap.
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 05-02-2019 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Language, please

Extraordinary Member

Eh, considering just this week we have an evil Lois Lane over in Justice League, I see no reason to assume that their going to permanently turn the real Donna evil or some such sillyness.
    Because Wonder Woman does not care about Donna personally and loosing her affects no one since just about all her friends are dead and gone
    So turning her into troia to be mercy killed fits in nicely so their is only one wondergirl on the bill

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    Snyder and all his nonsense, metal, batman who laughs, justice league are a big pass for me and I’m really sorry that my beloved Donna have to deal with it.
    The most disturbing thing is that a majority of the people who may be working for Edgy Clown Batmaniac are from the TT franchise. Donna is just the only one who's been confirmed as on his payroll and knowing DC I'll bet that half of the 6 are Titans members.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    The most disturbing thing is that a majority of the people who may be working for Edgy Clown Batmaniac are from the TT franchise. Donna is just the only one who's been confirmed as on his payroll and knowing DC I'll bet that half of the 6 are Titans members.
    Did you see the Teen Titans vs JL movie? It's prob that. It gives them a chance to have WW vs Donna.

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

All this is really unfair to us.
    We had to wait years to have Donna back since N52 started.
    Finally they gave us an evil Donna who slaughtered a mass of people...
    Then one of the worst Donna depiction ever in one of the worst Titans run ever.
    And now we have to deal with a Donna infected by this stupid Snyder pet.
    Maybe was better to stay in limbo and remember the gorgeous character Donna has always been.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

All this is really unfair to us.
    We had to wait years to have Donna back since N52 started.
    Finally they gave us an evil Donna who slaughtered a mass of people...
    Then one of the worst Donna depiction ever in one of the worst Titans run ever.
    And now we have to deal with a Donna infected by this stupid Snyder pet.
    Maybe was better to stay in limbo and remember the gorgeous character Donna has always been.
    sad but true.

Astonishing Member

Metal was mostly unreadable for me. I fell for the hype and added it to my pull list. The only elements that were minutely interesting were the Hawks.