Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Wth I had to physically search for the show. Killer Mike's trigger warning was the banner and Punisher wasnt in new releases or trending or any recommendation. That's never happened to me for any of the marvel releases. Anyone else have have to physically search for this show
    I did. It wasn't in recommendation, trending, new releases or popular. The corporate politics will keep this show buried.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I did. It wasn't in recommendation, trending, new releases or popular. The corporate politics will keep this show buried.
    Yeah, same here. Not suspect at all!

Wow they know it not coming back.

Thats shady, oh well leaves Bernthal open to Play MCU Wolverine in a couple years

Others sayings it has bad pacing
    I for one am shocked it has bad pacing like almost all the other Netflix/marvel shows!!!!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I for one am shocked it has bad pacing like almost all the other Netflix/marvel shows!!!!!
    I'm only three episodes in, and it's not lacked for violence. Pacing seems fine thus far

The show was right up front when I fired up the Netflix tonight.

Maybe the rest of us tries to watch it before they updated the trending and etc...

I'm 4 episodes in it's a bit slow but the acting is so good it keep you engaged wanting more. Still no idea what's going on with the girl and the bad guy. Who's an ex white supremacist with military training? Maybe iono. And this take on Jigsaw gets me curious where its leading. Crazy how I cheered when get got the worlds worst ass whooping and as of right now they are making feel some sympathy for him.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-19-2019 at 02:06 AM.

I wished the season. I had a bloody good time. It had more action in the first and it was more morally complex. One thing a didn't like
    spoilers:
    Frank let too many people he would normally kill go. I can't see Frank being talked out of killing a pedophile and he would have still killed the Russian guy and John even if they had families of their own. Poor Moonley having to walk on blurred lines.
    end of spoilers

Wth I had to physically search for the show. Killer Mike's trigger warning was the banner and Punisher wasnt in new releases or trending or any recommendation. That's never happened to me for any of the marvel releases. Anyone else have have to physically search for this show
    No, it was all over my homepages on all my devices.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

1 and half episodes in-pretty good so far.

Best Punisher scene ever

Little girl shoots guys and starts crying
    Oh my God I killed him
    Punisher " No no you just shot him.... BANG.... I killed him"

Best loop hole ever

Edit: only got one episode left damn ima miss these Marvel Netflix shows. All we got left is JJ season 3 and season 2 I hated so much I dont think I care. Unless they announce Luke,Danny,and Matt make cameos as a kinda swan song. Then I'd be interested otherwise I'll wait for the reviews

Hope Dinsey makes a Hulu Verse. OF Rated shows all tied together. But keep Danny and Luke out I want them on the big screen. They were both way too watered down by the budgets. Daredevil,Punsiher,Moonknight,Blade,Brother Voodoo(Feel like you can get away with cheap CGI for colorful magic stuff),Wolverine, Gambit, Maybe do a Son of Midnight with Dr Strange making a cameo. I'd love Ghost Rider and Werewolf by night but they would suffer from the budgets probaly.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-20-2019 at 03:51 PM.

Great season. So much violence, so much fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    No, it was all over my homepages on all my devices.
    Yea I think they just updated it late. Some of just tried watching before they got around to it

Just finished it and man I love that ending. And how they embrace it
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-20-2019 at 09:05 PM.

Fantastic Member

I liked it overall, for the most part the acting was pretty good and the action was usually entertaining.

My main problem with it is that it felt a bit bloated, they should have picked one story line and stuck with it instead of trying to weave the two together.

Quote Originally Posted by trooper_thorn View Post
    I liked it overall, for the most part the acting was pretty good and the action was usually entertaining.

My main problem with it is that it felt a bit bloated, they should have picked one story line and stuck with it instead of trying to weave the two together.
    I didn't like how Amy's story is what kicks off the season only for it to get sidelined once Frank returns to New York.