Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cimmerian View Post
    The writers on the show waffle back and forth on Frank way too much if you ask me.

I get that he can’t just be some totally emotionless, Terminator-esque figure and carry a 13 hour season, but they go with this angle trying to “redeem” Frank way too much for my liking.
    EXACTLY, that's been my issue as well. Frank is what he is for better or for worse. Stay true to that or retire the character.

Amazing Member

Overall I liked it a lot, but I felt like it didn't stick the landing.

I'm especially disappointed with the way that the whole Jigsaw thing went. It didn't really affect the narrative very much at all, and the writing is just too convenient. Like Russo didn't kill Madani because? Those few extra seconds needed to kill her couldn't be spared? It's just lazy writing.

And his final moments were just weak.

Good buildup, good moments, but the overall product is diminished by the ending.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tjarvis View Post
    Overall I liked it a lot, but I felt like it didn't stick the landing.

I'm especially disappointed with the way that the whole Jigsaw thing went. It didn't really affect the narrative very much at all, and the writing is just too convenient. Like Russo didn't kill Madani because? Those few extra seconds needed to kill her couldn't be spared? It's just lazy writing.

And his final moments were just weak.

Good buildup, good moments, but the overall product is diminished by the ending.
    *sigh* Yes