Page 47 of 65 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Avengers #25 preview page...

The Source

I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

BANNED

is the steve we knew still brainwashed and hydra? And the new steve walking around is a kobik clone?
    I dropped off following this after secret empire

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ichijinijisanji View Post
    is the steve we knew still brainwashed and hydra? And the new steve walking around is a kobik clone?
    I dropped off following this after secret empire
    The real Steve is on the run having been framed for the murder of Thunderbolt Ross. Stevil was captured by the bad guys and is being messed with... my current theory is he will be used as a host for the Red Skull's consciousness.

BANNED

i thought stevil was the real cap who got cosmic cubed and kobik made a new good steve from the good memories and ideals of pre-brainwashed cap

i thought stevil was the real cap who got cosmic cubed and kobik made a new good steve from the good memories and ideals of pre-brainwashed cap
    IMO that makes moire sense and works better as an end to that story.
    But for all intents and purposes, the Steve in the comics now is the real Steve, the main Steve

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Was there a Captain America comic where Steve Cap and Black Widow teamed up to save a doctor/scientist woman, but it turned out she was evil all along? She'd built an omniversal criminal empire with her alternate reality selves. Am I crazy? I swear it happened around 2014-2016. I remember loving it because that's exactly what one should do with their alternate selves.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by coveredinbees View Post
    Was there a Captain America comic where Steve Cap and Black Widow teamed up to save a doctor/scientist woman, but it turned out she was evil all along? She'd built an omniversal criminal empire with her alternate reality selves. Am I crazy? I swear it happened around 2014-2016. I remember loving it because that's exactly what one should do with their alternate selves.
    you're talking about this one:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Capta...ck_Widow_Vol_1

from 2012-13

and alternate reality organization is something we've seen alt reed richards do.
    Last edited by Ichijinijisanji; 10-18-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Coates cleared this up early on. Good!Steve is the real Steve, Hydra!Cap is the “mystic spawn of the cosmic cube”.

Enjoying the story and the concepts Coates is bringing in but it is taking too long. And the art has dropped off.

I'm hoping this gets wrapped up in the next 3-4 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Enjoying the story and the concepts Coates is bringing in but it is taking too long. And the art has dropped off.

I'm hoping this gets wrapped up in the next 3-4 issues.
    Is Captain America relaunching next year?

This is gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    If it is, they haven’t announced it. And Coates just started his third arc with Cap #15 so I’m guessing no? There’s a lot that would need to be tied up first. Steve’s still a fugitive, he’s not using the Cap mantle, the Power Elite are still in control of public sentiment and scheming, we never did find out what Selene did to Hydra!Cap and Coates just brought back the Gruenwald villain Scourge of the Underworld in this recent issue. Plus Steve still doesn’t know Peggy is back nor do any of us know what she wants with all this. There’s a lot on Steve’s plate at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    This is gorgeous!

If it is, they haven’t announced it. And Coates just started his third arc with Cap #15 so I’m guessing no? There’s a lot that would need to be tied up first. Steve’s still a fugitive, he’s not using the Cap mantle, the Power Elite are still in control of public sentiment and scheming, we never did find out what Selene did to Hydra!Cap and Coates just brought back the Gruenwald villain Scourge of the Underworld in this recent issue. Plus Steve still doesn’t know Peggy is back nor do any of us know what she wants with all this. There’s a lot on Steve’s plate at the moment.
    Oh, I didn’t where I read that it was getting a relaunch. I’m enjoying the Coates’ run, so I want him to stay.
    Do we even know where HydraCap is?

And jeez, I hope Peggy doesn’t stay with us, and if she will then let her stay away from SharonSteve.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

you're talking about this one:

https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Capta...ck_Widow_Vol_1

from 2012-13

and alternate reality organization is something we've seen alt reed richards do.
    Thank you!!!

Yes, but they weren't evil enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BitParallel View Post
    Not sure but I wouldn't be shocked. Both Thor and IM will have new #1s, Tony after the Iron Man 2020 event.