Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

That is a very suggestive pose in that first panel with Carol. Meanwhile She-Hulk looks like a zombie.

"So Hot." "I miss the beard." Is this some kind of imagine spot or are these Avengers ladies really into Brock for some reason ?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That is a very suggestive pose in that first panel with Carol. Meanwhile She-Hulk looks like a zombie.

"So Hot." "I miss the beard." Is this some kind of imagine spot or are these Avengers ladies really into Brock for some reason ?
    No, that's supposed to be the actual Avengers (Brock saved the day during Absolute Carnage so they are impressed with him now). But I agree that dialogue is very... weird.

Avengers/Defenders preview (link to source here)...

[QUOTE=capandkirby;4752187]Avengers/Defenders preview (link to source here)...

Continued (what in the world is going on here?!)...

First they fuse my boy with Strange and now they're fusing him with Hulk, and while I love the Hulk, I'm not sure whether to be concerned or intrigued by this particular combination.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by capandkirby View Post
    First they fuse my boy with Strange and now they're fusing him with Hulk, and while I love the Hulk, I'm not sure whether to be concerned or intrigued by this particular combination.
    Nothing to worry about. I read Tarot #1. It's a cool throwback style adventure that seems to be taking place in an earlier, undefined period. The Cap-Hulk moment in #1 is part of a mysterious memory of Namor's that he is trying to unravel.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    Nothing to worry about. I read Tarot #1. It's a cool throwback style adventure that seems to be taking place in an earlier, undefined period. The Cap-Hulk moment in #1 is part of a mysterious memory of Namor's that he is trying to unravel.
    Very cool! And wow, how lucky are you?! I'm a bit jealous that you got to read it already. Neat that you have though, and that you rec it, I've been looking forward to this one. I added it to my pulls the minute I heard about it just based on the two teams alone.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not just the ladies -- Blade and Iron Man's comments seem quite impressed too (not necessarily attracted though...although combined with the other comments in the panel, I wouldn't rule it out either).

The way they are all gushing over him, except for Ghost Rider who has a "what the?" sort of reaction, does make it seem like there is something odd going on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Not just the ladies -- Blade and Iron Man's comments seem quite impressed too (not necessarily attracted though...although combined with the other comments in the panel, I wouldn't rule it out either).

The way they are all gushing over him, except for Ghost Rider who has a "what the?" sort of reaction, does make it seem like there is something odd going on here.
    Blade and Iron Man's comments were vague enough that it came off as just them being bewildered, at least to me, compared to the ladies' comments, but yeah it does feel kind of off except for Cap, Robbie, and Thor.

Also, Black Panther's mouth showing through his mask is so weird .