Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    just because I know that no one else is going to say it. it's weird that supervillains are allowed to keep all or parts of their costumes while in prison. I know it's because it is visually interesting and allows the readers to recognize them. but, logically, a guy with a flaming pumpkinhead is a safety violation. and Bulldozer was even wearing his little headpiece.
    Need visual cues or I’m helpless. Pumpkin head as long as there are sprinklers. Honestly thought, what’s Bane doing here?

Mighty Member

I thought the same thing back in the 70's when they showed the original Viper still wearing his mask in prison.

I'm probably alone here but I'm hating the artwork.

I really miss Yu.
    yu cap.jpg
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

It's March, so... Happy 78th, Cap!

RCO001_1468943568.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post

I really miss Yu.
    yu cap.jpg
    You're not alone; wasn't a fan either.

I really miss Yu.
    yu cap.jpg
    You're not alone in missing Yu. But I don't HATE the current artwork.

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    you're not alone in missing yu. But i don't hate the current artwork.
    ok, I do not hate, I just do not like kubert's artwork.
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I feel kinda bad for HydraCap. Here he is making his triumphant return, and 2 seconds later someone is already melting him.
    I honestly thought they were gonna give him some new story arc given the fact that his only real arc was Secret Empire and that left a bunch of loose ends,
    but Marvel's probably moving away from Evil Steve cuz Secret Empire's backlash

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    yeah, it's extremely hard to tell what's going on. it's not how her energy draining ability is usually portrayed. she normally leaves dried out husks behind. it almost seemed like she burned Stevil's hand.
    And there's also a bunch of blood on the ground, and Steve is saying Hail Hydra Immortal, whatever that was suppose to mean. Guess I will have to grab the next issue to find out.

Quote Originally Posted by kalai View Post
    I honestly thought they were gonna give him some new story arc given the fact that his only real arc was Secret Empire and that left a bunch of loose ends,
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

ok, I do not hate, I just do not like kubert's artwork.
    I certainly prefer the former haha

Incredible Member

Which (imo) is one of the smarter decisions in recent times

BANNED

No, I think that Coates is clearly building off of Spencer's run and HydraCap is going to keep playing a part in this book.

Sure, it looks like he's on the ropes in the new issue but since when does things looking bad for a character mean they're out of the game for good?

I feel like too much time was put into creating HydraCap and he's a character with too much potential to just be unceremoniously scrubbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    No, I think that Coates is clearly building off of Spencer's run and HydraCap is going to keep playing a part in this book.

Sure, it looks like he's on the ropes in the new issue but since when does things looking bad for a character mean they're out of the game for good?

I feel like too much time was put into creating HydraCap and he's a character with too much potential to just be unceremoniously scrubbed.
    I agree. And as an aside, I loved Secret Empire. I thought the backlash was a little ridiculous.

I don't even have much faith, but with Tom and Nick's comments plus the structure of the issue, I think he'll be fine. Like, if you're gonna have Selene kill him, then it should be clear that she kills him. I am more concerned that they'll go for the "evil one gets disfigured", which would be wack.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate