Default Dead Rabbit has returned as Dead Eyes

The first issue is basically a reprint with a redesigned logo and Dead Eyes has replaced Dead Rabbit in all of the speech bubbles.

I get it, I do but the title is dumb and the old logo was way better.

I want to see where the story goes but I wish they had figured out a better solution
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

I feel like this is the best solution. Change the name and tell the story they always wanted to tell. Don't change anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty View Post
    The first issue is basically a reprint with a redesigned logo and Dead Eyes has replaced Dead Rabbit in all of the speech bubbles.

I get it, I do but the title is dumb and the old logo was way better.

I want to see where the story goes but I wish they had figured out a better solution
    It was a legal problem so not much they could do.

I forgot about it so I'll wait till issue 3 or trade wait it.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    It was a legal problem so not much they could do.

I forgot about it so I'll wait till issue 3 or trade wait it.
    I mean the dead rabbits were an actual irish gang so it's not like the bar came up with the name. I just wish they had kept the rabbit part and ditched the red part
    Stick "we work together and we get out of here alive"

Matt "peace out suckas"

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Was deeply disappointed to realize I already 'had' this issue (as Dead Rabbit). Cancelled my preorder for #2; as is Mr. Kenway, I'll wait for issue 3. If only they'd been up front in their solicitation for the reprint, I'd've been much more likely to support this. They weren't, and I'm discouraged. Too bad. Hope 1., issue 2 contains no new material, and 2., that issue 3 actually appears.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet

I don't know about the solicits, but everything leading up to it's release was very open about what it was.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Ah, well, that's good to know. Sadly, not really in the loop re: coming attractions, missed information. Hoping for issue 3.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Uncle Scrooge, Usagi, Velvet