Week 15 baby, 2019's flying by!
Last time around the poll was won by The Walking Dead #190, marking the second time the series has won this year.

This week's releases include a reprint of Die #4, the start of a new storyline in Infinite Dark, and the end of a storyline in Outer Darkness (it's a dark week I guess). Prodigy is reaching its penultimate issue, and Savage Dragon features the first solo adventure of Amy Dragon!

New this week:
1. Fairlady poses a simple question: "Every fantasy epic ends with a war. But what happens when the war is over?" The oversized debut of this series is billed as something of a mixture between Magnum P.I., Fables and maybe Rat Queens. Artwork looks the part, certainly!

2. Speaking of which, Rat Queens Special: Swamp Romp is also out this week. The newest one-shot in the hit fantasy/comedy will soon transition to a new creative team, with Ryan Ferrier writing and Priscille Petraites on art - this is your first chance to see whether the new direction will strike your fancy, in a who-dun-it story with a unicorn victim.

335308.jpg 335316.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by iron chimp View Post
Wish i'd known about little bird. Pages i have seen look crazy.
If you're still looking for this book, you're in luck this week. Issue 1 is being reprinted!