View Poll Results: Week 3: Which was your favourite Image comic?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burnouts #5

0 0%
  • Days of Hate #12 (of 12) [series finale]

0 0%
  • Deadly Class #36

0 0%
  • Evolution #13

0 0%
  • Gideon Falls #10

1 50.00%
  • Isola #6

1 50.00%
  • Middlewest #3

0 0%
  • Outpost Zero #6

0 0%
  • Spawn Kills Everyone Too #2 (of 4)

0 0%
  • The Warning #3

0 0%
  • The Wicked + The Divine #41

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I voted for Criminal #1 this week. I didn't manage to get hold of The Freeze #2, so Criminal wins by default anyway.

Is anyone reading Infinite Dark? I wasn't that keen after the first issue. It felt a bit like "I've seen this before", but after reading issues #2 and #3, I'm into it now. Quite like the guest columnist section in the back as well.
    Currently Pulling: Amazing Spider-man, Black Hammer: Age of Doom, Black Hammer: The Quantum Age, The Freeze, Farmhand, Gideon Falls, Infinite Dark, Criminal, Babyteeth

“We never lose our demons. We only learn to live above them"

Criminal was absolutely fantastic (obviously!), but Die is on a whole other level compared to most things being published at the moment!!
    Peter Parker is my lord and saviour.
    As well as new releases I primarily collect 70s/80s Daredevil Spider-Man X-Men Man-Thing Ghost Rider Werewolf By Night Tomb Of Dracula Moon Knight Doctor Strange

If you haven't read Hellboy, you should read Hellboy.

"I want Apex to feast on Reptil like a pregnant khaleesi." - Sanji

Art

I had to vote Criminal last week, and this week by default will be the final issue of Day of Hate.

I'm going to really miss seeing Zezlj art on this book. This was his best work in a while, and that's saying something.

small press afficionado matt levin's Avatar

Jealous: Days of Hate didn't make it to my LCS this week. I'll probably vote for it anyway. Yeah.
    Age/Bronze, Age/Reptiles, Alex&Ada, Anne Bonnie, Astro City, Bone, Briggs Land, Cerebus, Criminal, Courtney Crumrin, Eleanor & the Egret, Fables, Fatale, Fell, Grass Kings, Green Valley, Goon, Gotham Midnight, Groo, Hellboy, Hillbilly, Incognegro, Jack Staff, JL8, Jonah Hex, Kane, Lazarus, Little Nemo, Lone Wolf, Next Wave, Popeye, Powers, Princess Ugg, Resident Alien, SiP, Squirrel Girl, Stray Bullets, 10G, Thief of Thieves, Tuki, Usagi, Velvet

Default 2019 Image poll week #3 - Isola is back; Days of Hate wraps up

Sorry it took so long to get poll #3 posted ladies & gents, life gets in the way sometimes.

Last week's poll was convincingly won by the Criminal relaunch, looks like a bright future for this series' bleak future.

This week: Burnouts finishes its first storyline, while Deadly Class, Evolution, and Isola all begins new ones, Isola is on a bi-monthly schedule now by the way. Days of Hate concludes this week as scheduled, and judging from the comments here it went out on a banger. Speaking of Ales Kot, his and Tradd Moore's short-lived series The New World is also getting collected, which unfortunately flew so far under the radar I don't think anyone took notice when it was released.

What did you read this week? Vote for stuff you liked, let's go democracy!

327542.jpg 327517.jpg 327583.jpg
    Covers for Isola #6, Days of Hate #12, and the alternative cover for The Wicked + The Divine #41